• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

sly just tried to kill me!

Moon Witch

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Violet
really
i was on the beach preparing to catch an oarfish for the initiative, organising my inventory, when suddenly a snowball ?fell? off the cliff missing my head by millimetres!
above me stood sly with the strangest expression on his face, like he was disappointed that i was unharmed
then when he realised i saw him he just turned around and walked away!

i dont understand what prompted this, im a good mayor. i treat everyone fairly, even the uglies. but i?m not one to be messed with. this alligator is over. mayor?s getting new handbag.

Oh, wow! I wonder what would have happened if it fell on the same square you were in?? Would it pass through you, or...?

LOL!

That reminds me of my cat (RIP Tigey) about 10 years ago. He was sitting under the hood of a small truck I was working on.
I was under it and could see Tigey looking at me.
He got his paw, moved the spanner closer to the edge, then pushed it off. It landed on my head.

Tigey looked at me with a look that said "Got im!" O_O

LOL!

That reminds me of my cat (RIP Tigey) about 10 years ago. He was sitting under the hood of a small truck I was working on.
I was under it and could see Tigey looking at me.
He got his paw, moved the spanner closer to the edge, then pushed it off. It landed on my head.

Tigey looked at me with a look that said "Got im!" O_O

How long did Tigey live after that episode?

How long did Tigey live after that episode?

He was hit by a car when he was two. :(
I had his mum and two brothers left back then.

A rotten mongrel dog killed the only girl in the litter when she was 4 months old.
(Miss you Baby Bear)

He was hit by a car when he was two. :(
I had his mum and two brothers left back then.

A rotten mongrel dog killed the only girl in the litter when she was 4 months old.
(Miss you Baby Bear)

Soo sorry...I loved my kitties, too. (Sorry, too, MoonWitch, for this slight aside. At least it isn't trolling, though...) We're finished, right Jon?

Sly the alligator is history! All right! I'll remember not to let him stay if he tries to live in any town of mine!

Last edited:
It's nice to remember the funny moments with our pets.
Keeps the memory alive.
I guess it's one reason why I love AC. ^_^

Are you sure it was Sly? You know that snowman you made with a big head and tiny body? He slipped him a $20 to do the deed. Gotta watch out jack frost.

oh wow, maybe he was innocent but welp, it's too late now

rip sly at least youre useful now (and cute, which is what rly matters lmao)

ignore my empty unfinished basement orz

RFsh2a5.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't know villagers could move snowballs - but dung beetles do - if it was the right time then it could have been a dung beetle.
(Had to go check - they are around 5pm to 8am the following morning).

Last edited:
Back