• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Or Trading Hybrid Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
Hi! I have some hybrid flowers that I'm looking to sell or trade for items. All flowers are 1 TBT per flower except Gold Roses which are 2 TBT per flower. I'll list what flowers I have & what I'm willing to trade for. Thanks so much!

Black Tulips - 4
Pink Cosmos - 6
Orange Cosmos - 4
Gold Roses - 4

If anyone needs normal flowers (except Jacob's Ladders), please let me know. My villagers won't stop planting them. You can come get as many as you need FOR FREE.

Trade For
S.S. Dolphin - Received
Hylian Shield - Getting
Termina's Moon - Received
Wolf Link Outfit - Getting

(I'm also willing to buy the items listed above on the Trade For list.)

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to buy 3 black cosmos, 6 orange cosmos, 9 blue violets, & 4 orange lilies. 22 tbt? I'm sorry that I can't help you with the items you want! :(

Hi! I'd love to buy 3 black cosmos, 6 orange cosmos, 9 blue violets, & 4 orange lilies. 22 tbt? I'm sorry that I can't help you with the items you want! :(

Great! I'll set your flowers aside for you. Would you mind picking up? Thank you so much!

Hi there, I have a wii u, I can customize it if you want, to trade for orange lillies?

Hi there, I have a wii u, I can customize it if you want, to trade for orange lillies?

That would be great! I'm getting ready to hop off for now but the next time I'm on I'll VM you to set up a trade. Would you like any TBT on top of the lilies? Thank you!

Edit: I just realized that Anactoria already asked for my 4 orange lilies. I'm sorry but I only have those 4 available for now. Would you like any other flowers or would you let me buy the Wii U from you? I'm so sorry I didn't see it at first.

Last edited:
You can just have the wii u, it's just sitting in my closet.

Last edited:
For sure! Will you be free in about 30 minutes? Thank you!

I'm actually spending some "Family Time" with hubby & son tonight but I might be able to be on later. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, just let me know, and nope, the liilies are all I need. :) Thanks

May I buy the Wii U from you? Thanks!

No worries! I'll try to catch you on later, but if not (I have to do work later/sleep), another day is fine too. Enjoy family time!

Ah, you just have the wii u, it's just sitting in my storage.

Really? Yay! That's so nice of you! Can I give you anything in return? Fruit, golden peaches? Thank you!

Man, I keep missing you, Nope, I already have one, I have no need for two.

Ok, if you're sure. If you ever need sigs or want to drop off Katie or anything just let me know & I'll be happy to help. I just hopped off my 3DS but I can hop back on if you're available. Thank you so much!

That's very nice of you, I'll keep that in mind.^^
Would you like pick up or delivery?
I can wait until later if you want, I'll be here all night.

Last edited:
It would be my pleasure to help you. I'm fine with either pick up or delivery - whichever is easier on you.

Great! I think I still have you added so I'll go open my gate. See you soon! Thanks! :D

I'll take some:
Black Lilies - 4
Black Tulips - 4
Pink Cosmos - 4
Gold Roses - 2
14 TBT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back