• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Or Trading Hybrid Flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I had to hop off for a moment but if you're available I can get your flowers together for you tonight. Pick up or delivery? Thank you!

Yep! Still here. Pickup is fine if they're close together/easy access. Otherwise you can drop them off so we don't go traipsing through your town XD

Great! I've just gotten done moving them near my station for you & I opened my gate. I have a path right in front of the station so your flowers will be to one side. I'll be there waiting to greet you. See you soon! Thanks!

On my way. I realize my math was wrong too and it's 16 TBT XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for waiting. I knew I'd mess up with that one space haha.

Thank you for being honest about the total! I was so busy gathering your flowers that I didn't realize it. I always mess up on how much room I have in my locker. Thank you!

do you have any white roses? ~

Last edited:
Sure do! I have them all through out my town. Did you want a certain amount? I can pick them for you and put them all together for you. You're also welcome to come to pick them or any other normal flowers (except Jacob's Ladders) you might need.

Sure do! I have them all through out my town. Did you want a certain amount? I can pick them for you and put them all together for you. You're also welcome to come to pick them or any other normal flowers (except Jacob's Ladders) you might need.

i'm currently lining my paths with them so, without sounding rude, i just need how many i can get!!

After a quick walk through of my town there are about 29 white roses through out - give or take a rose.

No problem. I hopped off of here for a second myself. I've added your FC & my gate is open. See you soon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back