• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Need help with a mayor name

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
I need help coming up with a name for my new mayor! What female names do you think of when you see the word spoiled, or rotten, or rich? It's a weird question but I can't think of anything :p

I already thought of Tiffany but I don't really like that name lol

Victoria, McKenzie, Emily and Gucci (not only is it an expensive brand, but it's also a name.)

Paris, London, Brittney.

oooooo, those are really good!! thank you! I'll take brittney into consideration

Victoria, McKenzie, Emily and Gucci (not only is it an expensive brand, but it's also a name.)

thank you! I like Victoria so maybe later I'll make a poll with the names I choose and have people vote on them

and I feel bad to anyone whose name is Gucci lmaoo

oooooo, those are really good!! thank you! I'll take brittney into consideration

thank you! I like Victoria so maybe later I'll make a poll with the names I choose and have people vote on them

and I feel bad to anyone whose name is Gucci lmaoo

Glad you like Victoria (I can't believe Gucci is actually a name tbh ��)

when i think of spoiled rich girl the name that always springs to mind is veronica!
i still think it’s a really pretty name though

chantelle, kylie, angel, nevaeh, jewel, bridget, hailey, vanessa, portia, bianca, eliza

- - - Post Merge - - -

whitney

what about chloe? idk if its very good but its what i came up with lol

it's good! I know a girl named Chloe irl and she's kinda rude lmao

I think Claire sounds spoiled and rich. Lol. Plus, I've always thought that name was kind of cute.

OO you're right!! these are such good names lol I honestly don't know which one to choose

when i think of spoiled rich girl the name that always springs to mind is veronica!
i still think it’s a really pretty name though

*facepalm* I watch Riverdale and I can't believe I hadn't though of Veronica lmao... I might actually choose Veronica but there's so many other good options too!

Just do your real name.

Or do Delilah.

nah I don't think my real name would fit the personality I'm doing even though names don't have a personality lol. And Delilah to me sounds like the opposite of spoiled, like it's a more angelic name

Back