Need help with a mayor name

SpookyMemes

barely active
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Violet
Blue Hybrid Violet
I need help coming up with a name for my new mayor! What female names do you think of when you see the word spoiled, or rotten, or rich? It's a weird question but I can't think of anything :p

I already thought of Tiffany but I don't really like that name lol

Victoria, McKenzie, Emily and Gucci (not only is it an expensive brand, but it's also a name.)

Paris, London, Brittney.

oooooo, those are really good!! thank you! I'll take brittney into consideration

Victoria, McKenzie, Emily and Gucci (not only is it an expensive brand, but it's also a name.)

thank you! I like Victoria so maybe later I'll make a poll with the names I choose and have people vote on them

and I feel bad to anyone whose name is Gucci lmaoo

oooooo, those are really good!! thank you! I'll take brittney into consideration

thank you! I like Victoria so maybe later I'll make a poll with the names I choose and have people vote on them

and I feel bad to anyone whose name is Gucci lmaoo

Glad you like Victoria (I can't believe Gucci is actually a name tbh ��)

when i think of spoiled rich girl the name that always springs to mind is veronica!
i still think it’s a really pretty name though

what about chloe? idk if its very good but its what i came up with lol

it's good! I know a girl named Chloe irl and she's kinda rude lmao

I think Claire sounds spoiled and rich. Lol. Plus, I've always thought that name was kind of cute.

OO you're right!! these are such good names lol I honestly don't know which one to choose

when i think of spoiled rich girl the name that always springs to mind is veronica!
i still think it’s a really pretty name though

*facepalm* I watch Riverdale and I can't believe I hadn't though of Veronica lmao... I might actually choose Veronica but there's so many other good options too!

Just do your real name.

Or do Delilah.

nah I don't think my real name would fit the personality I'm doing even though names don't have a personality lol. And Delilah to me sounds like the opposite of spoiled, like it's a more angelic name

Back