• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

United States [H] Kapp'n (005), Luna (014), and more! [W] Sprinkle (176), Fauna (019), and others.

Hi, I'm interested in your Broccolo, 202 Blathers, Barold, and Rowan. I can trade you Shari, Sterling, 117 Jack, Mathilda, and Sparro. Send me a PM if you want to trade :)

Hi :) I just have Broccolo and Rowan. Sorry I already traded Blathers and Barold :( let me know if you're still interested in trading.

Hi :) I just have Broccolo and Rowan. Sorry I already traded Blathers and Barold :( let me know if you're still interested in trading.

That's ok. I actually only need Broccolo now, so I'll trade you any three of mine that you want for him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's ok. I actually only need Broccolo now, so I'll trade you any three of mine that you want for him.

Back