• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favorite show?

i love to sin

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I like the X-Files and The Office, but I've also been trying to get into Nurse Jackie and finish Supernatural.
What about you?
Also, what shows do you recommend?

The Office is really great, just finished binge watching it. Supernatural is really awesome too, although it kinda "trails" off around seasons 6-7.

My favorite show, though? I have many, but if I had to really pick, it'd be "Married with Children". This show aired years ago, however. Lol

I recommend that you watch Parks and Rec, it follows the same format as The Office.

I have a lot of favorites. The Office, Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice, Parks and Rec, The End of the F****** World, Don’t Trust the B**** in Apartment 23, The X-Files. Grey’s is really my top favorite if I had to choose.

HOW COULD I FORGET TWIN PEAKS

Last edited:
I've quit The Walking Dead since they've killed Caaarrrol (Said in Rick's voice).

Game of Thrones is the ultimate!

I love Voltron and Trollhunters on netflix!

ah, i used to be a big fan of supernatural. i've since given up on it but i had lots of fun while i was an active fan.

right now... hm... my favorites shows would include:
anne with an e
stranger things
and then ofc i love anything comical like the office though i haven't actually watched all of it.

i also love a lot of cartoons, one of my favorite ongoing ones being voltron legendary defender.

My go-to shows are King of the Hill and Star Trek (The Original Series and The Next Generation), though I also really like The Office and Cheers.

M*A*S*H, also a bunch of older british comedy shows.

but k anything not boring sci-fi/fantasy/seinfeld/scrubs kind of things is usually tolerable. oh and tbbt and himym can go die.

Last edited:
Why isn't Supernatural season 13 in Australia yet!
I've been watching since day one. :-/

Have had to watch it on Youtube on a mobile screen . :(

C'mon channel eleven!

my favourites are the x files, sherlock and hannibal. i also love miss marple and poirot and father brown. and suits!!! and peaky blinders, this one is incredible as well. ahs asylum is an old favourite of mine too. i used to watch the office and how i met your mother, and ive watched a good few episodes of b99 ^^ also game of thrones! and hello monster, doctors, its okay thats love, moon lovers, goblin, master sun, school 2013, cunning single lady... these are all kdramas tho.

Last edited:
The first season of True Detective. Every episode of that season was so well written and the chemistry between Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson was incredible.

First season of Danger 5 was awesome too.

Nowadays? Hard to say, as there are a good number of them.
But I like to rewatch The Office (US), Boys Before Flowers, and Friends from time to time, as well as others

Also catching up on Dragon Maid, My Hero Academia, Mischievous Kiss, JoJo Bizarre Adventures, etc

Trailer Park Boys, Kenny vs. Spenny, River Monsters.

Little Prince animated series from 2010 but that would be hard to find.

Criminal Minds

Utopia (britsh tv series) and doctor who. I also really like x files (the "old" seasons) and buffy the vampire.

I guess right now it's The Good Place and Lucifer. Both fantastic modern shows.

Back