• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia AahChoo-Mini- Mafia ENDGAME

hm

kinda suspicious of Waffles rn. lowkey feels like an attempt to seem "townlike" by saying "i didn't know that it was a cultist set-up!". but i digress.

This is the first thing that strikes me. To put it in simple words Ness, asking questions is not alignment indicative and I’m pretty sure that Waffles would know that, and she wouldn’t take the dumb way around for people to townlean her. Correct me if I’m wrong but Waffles is like a pretty experienced player, right?

Also rip Punchy go away

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also from what I understand from the set up, I’m guessing that the Aachoo leader at night has to spread this disease. Even if the Aachoo leader dies, the infected could still try to win. I don’t think they need the (cult) leader to survive. Maybe we need Bianca to clarify over this.

Yes, there is no leader, there is only patient zero...

new infections can only be done by the newly infected person.

For e.g.

Person X infects Person Y on night 1

Person Y infects Person Z on night 2.

Person Z infects Person A on night 3.

And to further clarify,

Night results, I will only reveal the number of infected vs. number of uninfected.

Last edited:
This is the first thing that strikes me. To put it in simple words Ness, asking questions is not alignment indicative and I’m pretty sure that Waffles would know that, and she wouldn’t take the dumb way around for people to townlean her.

Yeah, you're right. That makes more sense, I was just attempting to start conversation. Either way, I'm more or less town leaning waffles bc their recent posts have felt a bit more genuine.

My thought process there was that Waffles was playing dumb there, and while yes Waffles is experienced, they are known for having tricks up their sleeves. I very often as mafia attempt to try and clear myself by playing dumb; I did it "Detonate to Shina" as arsonist and actually won the game single handedly.

Yeah, you're right. That makes more sense, I was just attempting to start conversation. Either way, I'm more or less town leaning waffles bc their recent posts have felt a bit more genuine.

My thought process there was that Waffles was playing dumb there, and while yes Waffles is experienced, they are known for having tricks up their sleeves. I very often as mafia attempt to try and clear myself by playing dumb; I did it "Detonate to Shina" as arsonist and actually won the game single handedly.

Hmm, yeah okay. But the thing is, I remember reading up on Sojourn to Freedom and I think that Waffles tried to act innocent and confused, she asked a lot of questions and she ended up being put in the car and she was Townie.
Just curious, but what reason are you townleaning Waffles for? I?m looking at her posts now and I can?t really get anything ?genuine? from them. In fact, she?s only made 5 posts so far (including her /in post). Just in case you want proof of her posts so far:
So basically from what i understand theres one aacho among us and if that person is infected he or she will be a aacho am I right?
As I said before, questions aren?t alignment indicative.
Another thing I wanted to clarify just to make sure once he or she is infected what is their limit kp or whatever to infect that person

Would the infected pereon know who infected you? I ask questiond cuz theres like a lil bit of details we all need to know that is not in the thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT WHAT CULTIST GAME????? OH NOOOO FAK
Again, another question by Waffles. Nothing to really see here.
I just wanna clarify things up until Vanessa brought it up about this game is like cultist makes me wanna throw up cuz I had bad experience playing cultist game in epic mafia never ****ing again ugh
Waffles keeps talking about clarifications and stuff. Do I need glasses or am I unsure about where you?re getting your genuiness, Ness?
scratch out my questions and now I knew this is like cultist game I'm ****ing living a nightmare
If we find this aacho leader who spread the diesease this will stop from spreading and thus his/her little minions are helpless

Sources:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cult_Leader
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cult

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, I won't be back till around 9-10 am gmt 8+ just gonna vote mine as placeholder thanks mdudes
this is basically the only kinda helpful post Waffles has made (but I can?t blame her, it?s only early game). I?m still confused about what you said Ness, because in this post all Waffles has done was just put down some sources of what she thinks the game setup is going to be like.

Just to clear things up, I?m not scumleaning anybody atm.
I want to see where you think the genuiness has come from in Waffles? posts, Ness.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I think everybody has checked in except Fleshy.

Yes, there is no leader, there is only patient zero...

new infections can only be done by the newly infected person.

For e.g.

Person X infects Person Y on night 1

Person Y infects Person Z on night 2.

Person Z infects Person A on night 3.

And to further clarify,

Night results, I will only reveal the number of infected vs. number of uninfected.

So on night 2 Person X can't make an action but Person Y will make an action instead or both of them can make an action?

- - - Post Merge - - -

lmfao scratch that out dont mind but ye thats all we need to know thanks for clarification

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Chele I think I always ask questions from Bianca cuz sometimes her game rules are lack of info but its fine at least shes learning

scratch out my questions and now I knew this is like cultist game I'm ****ing living a nightmare
If we find this aacho leader who spread the diesease this will stop from spreading and thus his/her little minions are helpless

Waffles "outrage" at suddenly finding out this is a cultlist game kind of strikes me as odd. I guess it's just because of "past experiences" but I'd expect such a reaction from the infected, as they'll need to work a lot harder than the rest, there's one of them and four of us, if they're lynched tonight it's game over.

Then again, if waffles were the infected, I'm sure they would have fully read the OP to grasp what the game was about, it would be a dumb move for scum to go into a game without knowing the preface. That might be part of the "playing dumb" that Ness mentioned, and I'm not townreading waffles for this I think it's too early for that, but it might be a town indicator.

Basically, we either need to go for NL or hit the infected right off the bat, or town looses. Not lynching today will make it 2:3, infected:town. Say we lynch one of the infected D2, by N2 it'll be 2:2, LyLo, but if we mislynch D2 it'll be 3:2 (infected:town). So basically we're going to have to work especially hard.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I think everybody has checked in except Fleshy.

I checked in earlier! I'm not sure of everyone else's timezone, but I'm in the UK, GMT, and I just woke up a while ago.

My thought process there was that Waffles was playing dumb there, and while yes Waffles is experienced, they are known for having tricks up their sleeves.

Hmm, yeah okay. But the thing is, I remember reading up on Sojourn to Freedom and I think that Waffles tried to act innocent and confused, she asked a lot of questions and she ended up being put in the car and she was Townie

Understandable how you guys feel about me after what happen with RHOM (Third party), Kingmaker/5 nights (as scum) and Sojourn to Freedom (Town)

If majority agrees with no lynch (with mislynch)

Day 1: No lynch
Night 1: 2 infected | 3 uninfected
Day 2: Mislynch
Night 2: 3 infected | 2 uinfected

Process goes on and lost

Like what Fleshy said we need to hunt down or lose the game if we're going to lynch someone the game is gonna end faster and sure lose maybe we can make reads before EoD or Night 1 so far all null except Chele and Ness I slight town lean them, it might take a process to read either Vanessa is genuinely town and first time playing fleshy needs more post or info gameplay of them

My only thoughts so far is that Chele seems to be playing with the same tone and the same type of post content as RHOM, which makes me townlean her slightly (although not completely because I know she's a good player and could just be aware of her meta), and I'm a bit wary of Ness pointing FoS at Waffles and then retracting it the next post. Not scumleaning him yet, and I get that he could've just changed his mind and was being honest about it, but it reminds me of in Detonate to Shyna when he said that me voting for Dolby based on a joke I misunderstood was scummy, and then shortly after was like "hold on, I don't know how I didn't see it before, that's a total townslip". (He was scum in this game).

@Chele I think I always ask questions from Bianca cuz sometimes her game rules are lack of info but its fine at least shes learning

Oh no I didn?t mean my post that way, I meant that Ness was townleaning you because your posts felt ?genuine? when all of your posts were just asking Bianca for clarification. I?m still waiting on his answer (because timezones suck).

Waffles "outrage" at suddenly finding out this is a cultlist game kind of strikes me as odd. I guess it's just because of "past experiences" but I'd expect such a reaction from the infected, as they'll need to work a lot harder than the rest, there's one of them and four of us, if they're lynched tonight it's game over.

Then again, if waffles were the infected, I'm sure they would have fully read the OP to grasp what the game was about, it would be a dumb move for scum to go into a game without knowing the preface. That might be part of the "playing dumb" that Ness mentioned, and I'm not townreading waffles for this I think it's too early for that, but it might be a town indicator.

Actually, in all honesty I?m pretty sure that all the players who joined this game should?ve read the OP before they even joined the game in the first place, right? That?s why I was saying that Waffles? reaction posts and question posts were not alignment indicative.

Basically, we either need to go for NL or hit the infected right off the bat, or town looses. Not lynching today will make it 2:3, infected:town. Say we lynch one of the infected D2, by N2 it'll be 2:2, LyLo, but if we mislynch D2 it'll be 3:2 (infected:town). So basically we're going to have to work especially hard.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I checked in earlier! I'm not sure of everyone else's timezone, but I'm in the UK, GMT, and I just woke up a while ago.

Thanks for the information. Before I was going to say that we should all vote no lynch today and then leave all of the information and drama and reading to tomorrow... but if possible we should also try our best to read some people, if not then at least somebody today, then it?ll make our job a bit easier for tomorrow.

And yeah I?m sorry I overlooked your post, timezones suck a lot I agree ;c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Waffles has just voted No Lynch so that’s maj, right?
Sorry guys I didn’t vote because I wanted to get more info out of people.
I’m just going to vote no lynch again just in case I get modkilled for not voting.

Or do you want me to unvote so we can discuss further? because I have class from 7:30 AM to 6 PM and dont think I'll check TBT on breaks cuz I have to focus on my exams eep

Or do you want me to unvote so we can discuss further? because I have class from 7:30 AM to 6 PM and dont think I'll check TBT on breaks cuz I have to focus on my exams eep

No it’s fine, its definite majority now. We’ll just see what happens at night it’s ok.

Okay got it, I'll check the forum once I get home hopefully I could find something useful later on

My only thoughts so far is that Chele seems to be playing with the same tone and the same type of post content as RHOM, which makes me townlean her slightly (although not completely because I know she's a good player and could just be aware of her meta), and I'm a bit wary of Ness pointing FoS at Waffles and then retracting it the next post. Not scumleaning him yet, and I get that he could've just changed his mind and was being honest about it, but it reminds me of in Detonate to Shyna when he said that me voting for Dolby based on a joke I misunderstood was scummy, and then shortly after was like "hold on, I don't know how I didn't see it before, that's a total townslip". (He was scum in this game).

What I didn't there and what I'm saying about waffles are two entirely different things. Sure, I could be lying but what reason do I have to do that? I townleaned you at the last second in an attempt to set up a lynch on my partner (Byngo), while here, as scum, could attempt to push a lynch onto Waffles. I have no reasoning to have gone off of my suspicion of Waffles. And to be completely honest, Waffles just feels like incredibly obvious town right now.

And @Chele, I just feel as if the way that Waffles phrased their posts have just been really Town like. I'll explain later, I'm in class.

What I didn't there and what I'm saying about waffles are two entirely different things. Sure, I could be lying but what reason do I have to do that? I townleaned you at the last second in an attempt to set up a lynch on my partner (Byngo), while here, as scum, could attempt to push a lynch onto Waffles. I have no reasoning to have gone off of my suspicion of Waffles. And to be completely honest, Waffles just feels like incredibly obvious town right now.
Fair point, I forgot about the partner factor in that equation. I don't see how Waffles is an incredibly obvious town but I'll wait for you to explain that later.

And @Chele, I just feel as if the way that Waffles phrased their posts have just been really Town like. I'll explain later, I'm in class.

The way that you phrase it that Waffles is an ?incredibly obvious town? means you must have something, ok. Vanessa and I will be waiting.

Also guys, tomorrow I?m going on a trip somewhere! So I probably won?t be active for the whole night phase since it?s a really long trip, and all I can say for now is that I will be inactive for less than 24 hours.

Same here gonna focus on programming exam and prepare for conversational pair speech exam but I'll be active around 7 PM Jan 17 GMT 8+ i think its 7 AM around your time

Aaahhh good luck on the exam Waffles! Best of luck. c:

All I?m doing now is waiting for Ness? response, I?m really curious to what he?s gonna say because it could be alignment indicative this time.

Aaahhh good luck on the exam Waffles! Best of luck. c:

All I’m doing now is waiting for Ness’ response, I’m really curious to what he’s gonna say because it could be alignment indicative this time.

...explain how my opinion of waffles is AI? You seem very fixated on me for whatever reason right now.

Back