• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia AahChoo-Mini- Mafia ENDGAME

i'm currently liking Vanessa's posts from the last 5 pages to get her attention.

Read above post friend, I believe you now. I'm sorry for being so stuck up, if you're mafia i'm going to hate myself for putting so much trust in you.

I really was confused in this game and have said some dumb things, so I completely understand, it wasn't stuck up. I just really thank you for listening to me and going back over what I've done, I just really didn't want to let the team down.

Yanno there cud be one uninfected here itsveither one of us chele is also uninfected

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can u at least mke ur frigging decision right its lylo

I find it weird that she said "its either one of us" and not just "its Fleshy", if she knows she is townb

- - - Post Merge - - -

*town

I find it weird that she said "its either one of us" and not just "its Fleshy", if she knows she is townb

That's exactly what I was going to point out. I've said "it's between me and you" referring to in your and Ness's eyes, as to you two it's between either of us, but to me it's not, because I know who scum is and if waffles wasn't scum, it'd be the same for her.

This also ties along with her not voting me right away today and waiting for you guys to vote first, when she would have "known" right away it were me (if she wasn't scum, that is).

Alright, I've given it some thought and I've realized that I've been too blinded by the other details of whats happened. Upon a reread of the game, I'm starting to lean back towards Waffles being the mafia. Fleshy's last huge text wall post honestly gave me a little bit of an epiphany and it has really good points to it.

1. Fleshy seems to have been genuinely confused about the game. This can be seen through posts like these:

Fleshy really did bring up a good point. If he really, truly was mafia here, then would he really feel concerned at all about whats happening in the game? I don't really feel like he would have, mostly because Fleshy genuinely did express interest in trying to solve the game. He even tried to contribute as much as possible at EoD 1 when he was nearly lynched. I can still see this as him faking it all, but then again, if you were scum and were nearly lynched would you really feel so calm to go ahead an contribute despite your death? I would lean moreso towards no, which is exactly what Waffles did: The freaked out until they could get out of the lynch. Which brings me to my second point:

2. Before it was confirmed mafia were not sending in kills, Fleshy seemed to have believed I was attacked and healed. Yes it is possible that he is mafia and only said that to spring at the opportunity to get Waffles lynched, but he continued to believe my claim for a period of time:

3. To restate what I said early about how that I, as scum, would have just kept my vote on Waffles to win the game? Yeah, this logic somewhat applies to Fleshy during D2 as well. Take a look at this post they made:

Fleshy expressed suspicion about me in this post, right? This was not too long after he stated that it was basically confirmed to be Waffles, and that was the general accepted theory at the time. So, what reasoning would Fleshy have to deviate from that path? Exactly: he doesn't. If he were mafia, he probably could have just kept his mouth shut and let the lynch stay on waffles instead of expressing any other concern about me.

Honestly, I should have seen most of this early, but if Fleshy hadn't have brought those points up I wouldn't have seen them. From what I remember about past games, Waffles spent a lot more time being quite proactive in the thread and bringing up valid points. Which reminds me, who remembers when Waffles tried to say that I didn't send an action in and was lying? Why would Waffles, as town, automatically townlock Fleshy for literally next to no reason? Why, as town, would Waffles freak out and try to say that I'm mafia when they could easily just calmly explain why I'm more suspicious over them.

My vote is going to Waffles. Vanessa, I urge you to reconsider your opinion of Fleshy and switch with me.

Second and third points are making me reconsider. Fleshy had no reason to start questioning you when he easily could've lynched Waffles and won, this is true. I'm still uncomfortable with how Fleshy tried to get if off NL twice but I mean re-reading the thread I don't love Waffles' posts either.

ENDGAME:

100% Infection, With VanessaMay18 (Patient Zero/StrongArm) killing Fleshy and Waffles, Ness will also be killed during Night phase

just kidding......

100% Infected Clearance

Survivors: Ness, VanessaMay18, Fleshy

Roles:

Waffles: Patient Zero (Godfather)

Fleshy- Uninfected
Ness- Nurse
VanessaMay18-Lab Tech

Actions:

Night 1- No Infection, Ness healed himself, Vanessa inspected Fleshy
Night 2- No Infection, Ness healed Vanessa, Vanessa inspected Waffles
Night 3- Waffles Bit Vanessa, Ness Protected Vanessa, Vanessa inspected Ness

Thanks everyone for playing! Chele (sorry you were lynched! but would have been interesting if u turned night 3). Fleshy (your last appeal worked in town's favor), Ness (that was good when you figured out there might have been a Godfather), Vanessa ( for doing a great job with your inspections and your vote saved town) and Waffles (thank you so much for not giving up. Town won, but you gave a good fight).

Last edited:
Oh my goodness... i thought that Ness was scum this whole time
anyways, gg Town.
Waffles, you played a magnificent game. Honestly I townleaned you throughout the whole game and I am so suprised that you flipped as infected, wow!
Sorry guys for going inactive throughout the middle of the game, it was because I was on an extremely long flight. I was gonna inform Bianca about this but my internet was gone. I’m back in my home country now (thank god!). So please accept my deepest apologies for going blank in the middle of the game :( :( :(
Thanks Bianca for being such a kind host as well, your hosting is getting better and better and I’d love to see & play your future games!!

Thanks Dedenne <3

Chele...thank you for playing the game and no worries!! you did a great job albeit short..almost forgot there! sorry im having senior moments lol...but yes would have been interesting to see you turn, would have won it for the infected ....

Last edited:
Thanks for believing me at the end guys! And thanks Bianca, frustrating but good game! GG Waffles (sussed you from the start wwgh)

I guess i made the game more frustrating for u guys hahahahhaha

Good game my dudes

YAY WE WON
Gg Waffles you played really really well, big improvement from the last time you were scum

I played a bad game but hopefully the end made up for it :shrug:

My "Plan B" so to speak in case we mislynch we was to be like "aw shucks, we lost. Go ahead and kill Vanessa since I can only heal myself." And proceed to heal Vanessa again, since apparently I could heal the same person an inifinite amount of times.

Back