• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia AahChoo-Mini- Mafia ENDGAME

can i ask why?

All of Waffles' posts seem genuine to me, and she said this already but I honestly believe she would've scumslipped by now or given up if she was scum.
All of the points you said in your ISO of Fleshy make me think it's him, and I think that Bianca gave him a safeclaim. Upon reflection, the way he came in like "Oh, I was waiting to see which of Waffles or Chele would say their name first so I could townlock them" kinda seemed like he was really trying to get us to townlock him for knowing the name first, when in reality it could've been a safeclaim.

We have over 24 hours of day left.

If Waffles isn't scum then it's Ness, and honestly I'm leaning more and more that way with everything that Ness says.
I understand now, actually makes perfect sense. Didn't make sense when I hadn't read over it properly

But in the case that you /might/ have a safe claim, then it won't work
If you don't think it's Ness, and know it's not you or myself, then there's a much more obvious option for today's lunch (rather than NL).

I guess NL makes sense though, and if everything works out, town still wins day 3, so I'm down.
In a game with such few players, does it really seem likely for an insane cop / cop that gets the same answer for everyone to be in it? Seems like a massive disadvantage for town, I think you're answers are probably both right, and by the way you're acting, you're not lying (Vanessa).

Which would leave either;

1. Ness is scum, he mentioned it before, many times, that if he were scum he would have lynched Waffles, when we were deciding who to lynch, he said that if he were scum, he wouldn't chose NL. Now, was this just a ploy to get our complete trust? Then you lynch either myself or waffles today, he finally used his kill, and wins. Genius plan.

2. There is no infected, maybe Chele was the only infected, and we would have had no infected until day / night 3 (or whenever it was)? This would also explain the lack of kills.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Godfather theory actually makes some sense too, that's a possibility.
Why are we going with another NL if the conclusion so far is that Vanessa is either Naive, or there's a godfather NL won't do anything if either of those are the case?

Are we NL'ing to inspect Ness and confirm the fact that Vanessa is Naive?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness, who did you protect last night? Is it possible that Mafia put their action on the person you protected?

Then the question is why mafia didn't successfully kill the uninfected its confirmed that no one got hit because of doc claim role unless:

- one of us lied of our role and maybe was given a safeclaim I remember Ness asked BUT Bianca didn't answer it cuz reasons

- Mafia didn't submit an action because of this following post:

Its either two ways: baiting the scum / pretending to bait the scum
So my question is: Do you really think mafia didn't send the action but lied that he healed himself?

Also he was randomly softclaiming blue but not defending himself i ****ing swear to god if you are really infected then good job you did the same thing as previous game where y'all fooled us by you sacrificing a scum player and act townie
Ugh just investigate me ffs and I'm seriously not afraid of anything why you still think its me when I reacted ness post AFTER he said he didn't get notification

I always think two ways man this game... already lost 99% of my brain cells telling you guys im ****ing innocent for heaven sake
Simple just invest me and this will prove that I'm frigging town

I'm seriously tired of defending this is too petty now I know how you guys feel in rhom tbh now I seriously know how you feel panda tsk...

Seriously, the things that Fleshy have said and done outweigh things that Waffles has said and done, and Waffles really doesn't even have much on her that is suspicious other than Process of Elimination and the huge string of rants with them getting mad over being suspected.

Fleshy's seeming attempt to get out of No Lynching twice really leaves a poor taste in my mouth, along with how he said that I was more than likely mafia from PoE and that I had some huge elaborate plot to "gain town's trust" when I could have just won by letting the lynch stay on waffles.

His big straw man for everything has been "It was only a possibility that I brought up, i never said you were scum", when literally the only possibility being brought up in that situation is that its confirmed to be me or that a dead player comes back or something.

Honestly, I will be damn shocked if it is Waffles, but my vote for now is going on Fleshy.

Seriously, the things that Fleshy have said and done outweigh things that Waffles has said and done, and Waffles really doesn't even have much on her that is suspicious other than Process of Elimination and the huge string of rants with them getting mad over being suspected.

Fleshy's seeming attempt to get out of No Lynching twice really leaves a poor taste in my mouth, along with how he said that I was more than likely mafia from PoE and that I had some huge elaborate plot to "gain town's trust" when I could have just won by letting the lynch stay on waffles.

His big straw man for everything has been "It was only a possibility that I brought up, i never said you were scum", when literally the only possibility being brought up in that situation is that its confirmed to be me or that a dead player comes back or something.

Honestly, I will be damn shocked if it is Waffles, but my vote for now is going on Fleshy.

Yeah trying to get it off of NL is what really did it for me

Ness is already confirmed and saved Vanessa
Vanessa is also confirmed det
Fleshy did ask why do we have to go for NL while the three of us agreed sooo and its between me vs fleshy
and here I am realized how blind I was smh...

If it's waffles I'll cry because I can't heal Vanessa again and yeah Town loses

If it's waffles I'll cry because I can't heal Vanessa again and yeah Town loses

Well, good job Waffles. After all this effort from everyone town looses, lol.

I'm not sure there's anything I can say to convince you all that I'm not scum, I've tried, I was again NL in the past because I've thought waffles was scum for close to the beginning, and I didn't know what the point in risking something like this happening was, I thought it was just better to lynch her and get it done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness is already confirmed and saved Vanessa
Vanessa is also confirmed det
Fleshy did ask why do we have to go for NL while the three of us agreed sooo and its between me vs fleshy
and here I am realized how blind I was smh...

Why are all your reasons only just going with what others say? You've never posted your /own/ thoughts or reads of substance, it's always just going along with everything, so you seem less scummy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I guess it worked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I've learned from this game just to keep quiet if I think something because Ness, I really don't understand how me sussing you more than others in a game at all makes me scummy. So, I was wrong, yes. That's like me saying you're scum because you went for a lynch on Chele and was wrong. I don't understand it

- - - Post Merge - - -

If anything, to be blunt, my confusion should show more that I'm town? If I was Mafia, I wouldn't be genuinely confused by this game, I would have held myself together, picked a suspect, and went with it. I know saying ""if I were Mafia!!"" Isn't going to help my case, but it's true.

I look at how waffles has never said anything outright that someone else hasnt said before her, how she only goes along with lynches we've suggested, how the 2 reasons she's stated recently for me being scum are only what you guys have said, it's like she hasn't had an original thought, because Mafia doesn't have to. Waffles and I are the only ones that know who scum is, and to me it really seems obvious right now.

Waffles, knowing that scum is between you and I, why did you only put your vote on me now, after the others? If you were town, surely you would have been SO SURE I was Mafia, that you would have put your vote on me right away, so why wait?

LOL what else do you want me to do vote Vanessa for making fake det results? calm your ****ing **** man I dont go tbt that much like I used to see my timezone and my pattern man I usually go online WHEN I HAVE FREE TIME plus i already sure when Ness saved Vanessa

No? I'm not saying you're not on enough or anything of the sort, I never once did......

If you've been sure of that for so long why didn't you say so before, and why didn't you vote me right away if you were so "sure". What I'm saying is you haven't posted your original thoughts and you really only say something after someone else has.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's scummy, imo.

If I've learned from this game just to keep quiet if I think something because Ness, I really don't understand how me sussing you more than others in a game at all makes me scummy. So, I was wrong, yes. That's like me saying you're scum because you went for a lynch on Chele and was wrong. I don't understand it

Ugh.

If you STILL don't read anything I say, the point isn't that you said I'm scummy. It's the fact that you tried to spin me to look scummy when it didn't make a lot of sense. Youre so fixated on "hur Ness thinks I'm scummy because I said he's scummy!" Get over yourself, Jesus Christ. I know it's a game.

No? I'm not saying you're not on enough or anything of the sort, I never once did......

If you've been sure of that for so long why didn't you say so before, and why didn't you vote me right away if you were so "sure". What I'm saying is you haven't posted your original thoughts and you really only say something after someone else has.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's scummy, imo.

Lmfao i always get that in game tbh

Eh, Fleshy has a point about waffles. I'll relook everything after school.

Ugh.

If you STILL don't read anything I say, the point isn't that you said I'm scummy. It's the fact that you tried to spin me to look scummy when it didn't make a lot of sense. Youre so fixated on "hur Ness thinks I'm scummy because I said he's scummy!" Get over yourself, Jesus Christ. I know it's a game.

Ok yeah, that's just how it seemed to me at first but reading over I see that it's not. It's just that my intention wasn't to shift suspicion, and more to not loose sight of anyone, and analyse anything I think could be scummy. I did not mean to come across that way at all, massive misunderstanding on my part of what you were actually saying

Yanno there cud be one uninfected here itsveither one of us chele is also uninfected

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can u at least mke ur frigging decision right its lylo

Alright, I've given it some thought and I've realized that I've been too blinded by the other details of whats happened. Upon a reread of the game, I'm starting to lean back towards Waffles being the mafia. Fleshy's last huge text wall post honestly gave me a little bit of an epiphany and it has really good points to it.

1. Fleshy seems to have been genuinely confused about the game. This can be seen through posts like these:

I sent in my vote, this game is beyond confusing and the sooner we work anything out the better in my opinion.

I'm so torn, this game is beyond confusing.

I townlock Vanessa, there is no way pretending / safeclaiming as cop, and going along with it to this extent, along with not killing. *However, now thinking about it, was it confirmed that scum actually have KP? It was confirmed that there was an infected in game, and that their wincon is 100% infected, what if scum were to not have KP, and they just had to get town to kill off each other? Honestly that would be a pretty good twist, also an explanation for the lack of kills, and the only possibility I can come up with for Vanessa being infected.

I really first suspected Waffles, but as the game progresses, she seems less and less scummy, that's mainly because of the inspection result on her though, and if Ness turns out "negative", then I turn right back to where I was at the start, and go with Waffles being scum. (Although if she is scum, she done an amazing job of deferring us, and an amazing job at this game as a whole imo.)

Ness seems more and more townlike too, I don't think he's lying about his role, especially based on his reaction to the first few nights outcomes.

Fleshy really did bring up a good point. If he really, truly was mafia here, then would he really feel concerned at all about whats happening in the game? I don't really feel like he would have, mostly because Fleshy genuinely did express interest in trying to solve the game. He even tried to contribute as much as possible at EoD 1 when he was nearly lynched. I can still see this as him faking it all, but then again, if you were scum and were nearly lynched would you really feel so calm to go ahead an contribute despite your death? I would lean moreso towards no, which is exactly what Waffles did: The freaked out until they could get out of the lynch. Which brings me to my second point:

2. Before it was confirmed mafia were not sending in kills, Fleshy seemed to have believed I was attacked and healed. Yes it is possible that he is mafia and only said that to spring at the opportunity to get Waffles lynched, but he continued to believe my claim for a period of time:

I think this whole fiasco pretty much confirms Waffles is the infected? Unless something else is going on.

No Mafia kill last night, Ness protected himself, meaning Maf tragetted him and thus he is Town.

Vanessa's read on me came back negative, as I know I'm town, I know she's not lying about her role (is she was Mafia and lying about her role, I'm pretty sure she would have said I'm scum, to get a quick lynch and get closer to Maf winning, but she didn't)

My vote is on Waffles.

3. To restate what I said early about how that I, as scum, would have just kept my vote on Waffles to win the game? Yeah, this logic somewhat applies to Fleshy during D2 as well. Take a look at this post they made:

We have over 24 hours of day left.

If Waffles isn't scum then it's Ness, and honestly I'm leaning more and more that way with everything that Ness says.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol Ness, you're trying to explain why Vanessa is more sustainable than you, while also saying that's she is inspector? Nothing makes sense.

Fleshy expressed suspicion about me in this post, right? This was not too long after he stated that it was basically confirmed to be Waffles, and that was the general accepted theory at the time. So, what reasoning would Fleshy have to deviate from that path? Exactly: he doesn't. If he were mafia, he probably could have just kept his mouth shut and let the lynch stay on waffles instead of expressing any other concern about me.

Honestly, I should have seen most of this early, but if Fleshy hadn't have brought those points up I wouldn't have seen them. From what I remember about past games, Waffles spent a lot more time being quite proactive in the thread and bringing up valid points. Which reminds me, who remembers when Waffles tried to say that I didn't send an action in and was lying? Why would Waffles, as town, automatically townlock Fleshy for literally next to no reason? Why, as town, would Waffles freak out and try to say that I'm mafia when they could easily just calmly explain why I'm more suspicious over them.

My vote is going to Waffles. Vanessa, I urge you to reconsider your opinion of Fleshy and switch with me.

Yanno there cud be one uninfected here itsveither one of us chele is also uninfected

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can u at least mke ur frigging decision right its lylo

It's not "either one of us"

And I know, there's so little discussion happening with only 2 hours left, everyone's voted though so technically made their decisions

It's not "either one of us"

And I know, there's so little discussion happening with only 2 hours left, everyone's voted though so technically made their decisions

Read above post friend, I believe you now. I'm sorry for being so stuck up, if you're mafia i'm going to hate myself for putting so much trust in you.

Back