• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia AahChoo-Mini- Mafia ENDGAME

I didn't get notified that I was saved but Ness came back negative (surprise, surprise)

I didn't get notified that I was saved but Ness came back negative (surprise, surprise)

Do you think you should have got one? I don't think that means you weren't saved, just that maybe you're not notified when you are saved.

Definitely naive, or waffles is godfather, highly doubt it's Ness at this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've put my vote on Waffles, I didn't final vote it just incase some revelation about Ness or Vanessa comes out (which I highly, highly doubt now). If everything we think is the case truly is, both Waffles and I know who scum is, and I don't think we should rush into this, as a mislynch means town looses, if I'm gone, Vanessa can't be protected again, thus Vanessa will be killed, leaving it 1:1.

Yeah I still believe that I was saved, ty Ness

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness, you actually got confirmation of your protection tonight? As long as Vanessa confirms her result on you, that confirms both of you.

I'm thinking Waffles is godfather, based on the whole "inspect me and you'll see I'm town".

I'm just confused on Waffles / Chele, why would you be scared of your scum bud coming back, then again maybe it was all acting?

I wish we'd gone with the waffles lynch on day 2 when I suggested it, because a mislynch today and we lose (provided waffles gets their kill this time).

Waffles, you auto townlocked me for stating my role is "uninfected" because that gave you something to copy, to hide the fact you don't have a safe claim and would have probably messed up and said another role. Which is why I wish you'd said your role first.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, were you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Which means you or I are scum, what do you think of me being scum? (even though you've had me on townlock pretty much this whole game)

Waffles autolocking you for saying your role name is a bit odd, maybe she was trying to get on your good side or something. But I'm torn about which one of you two it is, and really it's up to me and Ness

Yeah I still believe that I was saved, ty Ness

- - - Post Merge - - -

Waffles autolocking you for saying your role name is a bit odd, maybe she was trying to get on your good side or something. But I'm torn about which one of you two it is, and really it's up to me and Ness

I don't think she townlocked me for that for the sake of me getting on her good side, I think it was more of a "look, I'm town so I know when fleshy says his role, that he's town too!! because I'm town!! and we have the same role name!! so I'm clearly town!!" Kind of thing, and that's the vibe it gave me straight off the bat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It is really up to you guys, because regardless of alignment Waffles and I are obviously going to vote for each other and try to save ourselves. However, this has been a very difficult game, and honestly today's lynch is going to be the hardest because it's win or loose. I write up new case with reasoning once I've finished my uni work today, but I suggest looking at what I've been saying regarding waffles, especially my earlier read (before your inspection on waffles came back negative, because I hadn't thought about godfather / naive and assumed that meant she was cleared).

On mobile

First of all why would I even roleclaim if I'm not in situational so whats the friggin point anyway?
Second I town lean Vanessa for investigating at first I trust her more than Ness BEFORE
I thought Ness is faking it to make him look good jus like when hes faking hes town in previous game when he mention he SUCCESSFULLY saved VANESSA thats the time he gain trust I got time to take a look and yes its between us whos scum and had to check one of the post about GF/navie safeclaim which making my doubts of my reads

God i even townlock dolby twice because of role description/roleclaim tho i dont see a problem with me townlocking you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dude trust me if I was scum I would have ****ing slip so hard and given up by now look at kingmaker (by ness) and FNAF (by bowie) I frigging downgraded so hard

- - - Post Merge - - -

SOOOOO now its my fault for having that kind of perspective? tsk

On mobile

First of all why would I even roleclaim if I'm not in situational so whats the friggin point anyway?
Second I town lean Vanessa for investigating at first I trust her more than Ness BEFORE
I thought Ness is faking it to make him look good jus like when hes faking hes town in previous game when he mention he SUCCESSFULLY saved VANESSA thats the time he gain trust I got time to take a look and yes its between us whos scum and had to check one of the post about GF/navie safeclaim which making my doubts of my reads

God i even townlock dolby twice because of role description/roleclaim tho i dont see a problem with me townlocking you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dude trust me if I was scum I would have ****ing slip so hard and given up by now look at kingmaker (by ness) and FNAF (by bowie) I frigging downgraded so hard

Hmm true I remember she did townlock Dolby on the basis of role PM stuff in Bianca's last game, and they were both town
But in this situation it's harder because either her or the person she townlocked (Fleshy) is definitely scum, so either Fleshy got a safeclaim or Waffles was just jumping on the opportunity to clear herself
I do think it's possible that Bianca gave Fleshy a safeclaim. In Bianca's Potter Mania game when I was scum, I got a safeclaim even though I was literally only against two other people.

this game is too cancer had to deal my anger issues lmfao...

You're saying this now....

I am yes. I've always said it's a possibility, but seeing as you actually got a notification for protecting Vanessa tonight, nobody died, and Vanessa's investigation on you came back clear, it seems less so.

Things happening can change thoughts.

You put the boom boom into my heart, you send my soul sky high when your loving' starts

Jitterbug into my brain, goes bang bang bang 'till my feet do the same
(What are we doing)

But something something's hugging me something ain't right my best friend told me where you were last night

Left me sleeping in my bed, I was dreaming when I should've been with you instead!!!

Wake me up, before you go go don't leave me hanging on like a yo yo

Wake me up before you go go, and take me dancing tonight....
I wanna hit that HIIIIIGH

Lmfao when you're tired of bs you just sing along instead lfaoooo

Game is hard like my life rn

Actually, this in depth analysis that Ness and I just did helped me realize who the scum is.
And it is.....
DOLBY
Yeah, he's not on the "official" player list, but this game is so messed up that that means nothing anymore.

This is how I came to that conclusion:

-The lyrics "Jitterbug into my brain, goes bang bang bang 'till my feet do the same" made me think of Ness' wild west mafia, where there was lots of shooting
-In this game, Dolby did an analysis of players by looking from the letters of "terrorism" in their post, as seen below:
Dolby said:
Alright

Never before have I had such an oppertunity

The thread has never been this quiet

I can finally perform my secret scumhunting technique

Anyone who used the "t" "e" "r""o" "i" or "s" are confirmed scum

Quote Originally Posted by Farobi View Post
I have a gun and im not afraid to use it!
Extensive use of "i", use of "t", "e", "o", "s", and "r" noted. Every single letter in "terrorist" is used here.

Conclusion: "scummy"

So, using this tactic that is linked to Dolby, I analyzed important words in this game. The last letter of "infected" is "D", which is also the first letter of "Dolby". Coincidence? I think not!!
Not to mention I have seen Dolby viewing this thread several times. Must be talking to himself in his quicktopic.
Let's lynch him now and end this game

/joke

Back