• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia AahChoo-Mini- Mafia ENDGAME

I don't think there would be an aware uninfected, because the original job of the infected person was to spread the infection to others, so they would have to know they are infected.

I bet there will either not be a kill tonight (as I said before, keeping the suspect pool open), or I will be killed. Either way, we/the remaining town have to lynch correctly tomorrow. Assuming Ness comes back negative, I really believe mafia is either Waffles or Fleshy, and I personally am leaning towards it being Fleshy, because I honestly do think Waffles would have given up or at least majorly slipped as scum when we were set on lynching her after I investigated Fleshy. If Waffles is scum, she's played a very good game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*I mean an unaware infected, not an aware uninfected

I sent in my vote, this game is beyond confusing and the sooner we work anything out the better in my opinion.

I'm so torn, this game is beyond confusing.

I townlock Vanessa, there is no way pretending / safeclaiming as cop, and going along with it to this extent, along with not killing. *However, now thinking about it, was it confirmed that scum actually have KP? It was confirmed that there was an infected in game, and that their wincon is 100% infected, what if scum were to not have KP, and they just had to get town to kill off each other? Honestly that would be a pretty good twist, also an explanation for the lack of kills, and the only possibility I can come up with for Vanessa being infected.

I really first suspected Waffles, but as the game progresses, she seems less and less scummy, that's mainly because of the inspection result on her though, and if Ness turns out "negative", then I turn right back to where I was at the start, and go with Waffles being scum. (Although if she is scum, she done an amazing job of deferring us, and an amazing job at this game as a whole imo.)

Ness seems more and more townlike too, I don't think he's lying about his role, especially based on his reaction to the first few nights outcomes.

True, Thank you for letting me know! I understand what you're saying. Okay so for simplicity, I will have the original Aacho infector infect every night instead of the newly infected. As for the rest, once you are deemed infected, it is almost the same as being nightkilled :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Adjustment to the Rules:

-Only the original Aacho infector can infect someone

- Once you are infected by the mafia (infector), that is considered a nightkill

Sorry, I have to modify the rules so it is more simplistic.

Thank you Vanessa!

If you're deemed infected it's the same as being night-killed, so yes, scum can kill people via infecting them

Vanessa

+Seems to be telling the truth about the Detective claim based around mannerisms

Oh that's what you were going on about
Well if you're a doctor, I'm the detective sooo protect me and I'll inspect and we can win this
My name is "Lab tech" I was just in class before and too lazy to check my role pm for the exact name
Ok fine I'm fine with no lynch JUST DON'T LET ME DIE

+If she were mafia, then she more than likely would have already stated that she had a guilty reading on someone (likely me) and easily swayed the lynch onto them.
+If she were mafia, then she would have taken advantage of the 2 innocent inspections and used them to sway a lynch onto me.
+In other words, Vanessa is more than likely to be town right now.

ITookYourWaffles

+Reacted well (unphased) when me and Vanessa came out as blue roles

+Had their big freak-out when they found out this was a cultists game, which I feel they would have known from the start if they were the cult leader.

+Refusal to back down (stuck to their guns) when they were suspected to be mafia

+Had a fear that Chele would be resurrected as mafia and that it would win scum the game. Low-hanging fruit, but it shows that Waffles didn't want the game to drag on to Night 3 so that a scum could come back into the game.

-Still a valid suspect despite everything, mostly due to PoE

-Suspected to have known that mafia were not sending in kills after proposing that I had some elaborate plot to clear myself by claiming Doctor

Neutral-Told Vanessa that "Invest me and it will prove i'm town". We now suspect that Vanessa's results are being tampered with somehow, so this point can go either way with waffle's alignment.

Fleshy

+When they were close to being lynched on Day 1, they did everything they could to provide town with valid points to go forward.

+Believed that I was attacked + healed at night before it was known mafia were not killing people. As mafia they would have known that mafia were not killing, unless they did this as a ploy to gain trust.

-Has attempted to sway suspicion onto me twice while stating Day 2 that I was supposedly confirmed town.

-Instead of testing the theory of Vanessa's inspections being invalid, Fleshy instead chose to jump to the conclusion that it was confirmed that I was mafia.

-They seemingly joined the Chele lynch for what seems to only be what I said about Waffles feeling more town than her. Stated that I didn't have much reasoning to be on Fleshy's lynch (themselves) when they didn't have much reasoning to be on Chele's either, inconsistency.

-The biggest negative here is that they were reluctant upon the idea of doing No Lynch during Day 2. This can be seen through these posts:

I understand now, actually makes perfect sense. Didn't make sense when I hadn't read over it properly

But in the case that you /might/ have a safe claim, then it won't work

If you don't think it's Ness, and know it's not you or myself, then there's a much more obvious option for today's lunch (rather than NL).

I guess NL makes sense though, and if everything works out, town still wins day 3, so I'm down.

-Stated that if I were mafia, then I had some elaborate plot to gain town's trust on Day 2, which really doesn't make sense when I could have just kept the lynch going on Waffles to win the game.

So yeah, there is a lot more negative to be found on Fleshy here than Waffles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I don't see Vanessa as scum tbh even Fleshy(townlock cuz same role) but I swear to god I doubt 2 blue roles in this setup

You do realize that Fleshy, as mafia, could have just had that role as a safeclaim? Just saying thats a piss reason to be townlocking fleshy.

A lot of the suspicion on me comes from theories I've had that have little to actually do with anyone being scum, like your last point. Anyway, I understand the suspicion on me, but I'm going to try to explain my thoughts and why I did what I did. This game is confusing, a lot of what I did isn't logical, I'm trying my hardest and I really don't want to let town down because of a few things I've said, or over having a reluctancy to vote NL.

-Has attempted to sway suspicion onto me twice while stating Day 2 that I was supposedly confirmed town.

I'm not swating suspicion towards you, nor has that ever been my intention, I believe suspicion should be on EVERYONE right now, if I think of a possibility, regardless on my suspicions on someone, I'm going to voice that. Do I believe it's a possibility you might be Mafia? Yes. Am I acting on that and urging everyone to lynch you (as you have done)? No, because I realise it's better to work this out, rather than go of suspicion that doesn't have too much behind it. Me mentioning a theory that involves you, or mentioning that it is a possibility you might be scum, is not swaying suspicion, it is an attempt to make sure we don't let Mafia slip through.

You were "confirmed town" to me then because you protected yourself, and there wasn't a kill, thus I assumed Mafia had made a kill and it had been blocked by you. Now I realise Mafia might not even be killing, so the whole reason I had you almost townlocked is irrelevant.
* If Mafia isn't killing, there's no proof you're protecting, and thus, no solid proof you're town.

N e s s said:
-Instead of testing the theory of Vanessa's inspections being invalid, Fleshy instead chose to jump to the conclusion that it was confirmed that I was mafia.

At first yes, there's 4 people in the game, one of them a detective, the detective reveals 2 of the 3 people are uninfected, logic points to the 3rd then being infected, No?

That was my line of "thought" if you can even call it that, I have changed it slightly now, but I felt like a Naive cop wouldn't be a fair role really, and I would be more inclined to believe you being Mafia is a possibility, because it is.

Since nothing has been proven, in my eyes, there's a 60% chance Vanessa is Naive (or there's a godfather) and a 40% chance you're scum. If you're not scum, then I made a mistake, making a mistake isn't down to alignment.

N e s s said:
They seemingly joined the Chele lynch for what seems to only be what I said about Waffles feeling more town than her. Stated that I didn't have much reasoning to be on Fleshy's lynch (themselves) when they didn't have much reasoning to be on Chele's either, inconsistency.

You couldn't give even one reason for me IIRC, when I gave a few on Chele.

I was advocating for a Waffles lynch, and I was pretty much 50/50 that scum was between her or Chele, it didn't seem like anyone else was for a Waffles lynch, and I was fine with a Chele lynch because I was sus of her too, thus I went along with it, as I thought it would prove which one of them was scum (which turned out not to matter, but that was my thoughts at the time).

I was reluctant to NL again because I was confused and reluctant to do anything. I realised it was the best chance we had to work anything out eventually though.

I stated that /if you were/ Mafia, not killing would have gained the trust of town and thus made it easier for you. I didn't say you were Mafia, just that this would have worked in your favour if you were. I've said things like this about the other players too.

Day ends and night begins.

Again, the same drill...send in your action, then post something in the boards. You must send in your action first before posting. Once this is achieved by all four participants, I can end the night early.

Last edited:
Bianca in the voting thread said:
Majority is now reached..There will be no lynch....

AGAIN....

Lol Bianca's just as done as we are

- - - Post Merge - - -

smh TBT

At this point I genuinely wish i was mafia so I could have won by now.

@scum What took you so long to send an action, having doubts who to kill? :lemon:

Sorry guys...I got everything! Thank you! I will review now and let you know the results in one moment

- - - Post Merge - - -

Night Results:

Uninfected- 3
Infected - 1

Day ends tomorrow at 10 pm EST. Plurarity vote with option of majority when ##FINALVOTE is sent in by majority.

Last edited:
Any leads hurry up what happen to Ness results?

HEALING RESULTS SUCCESSFUL YOU'RE WELCOME VANESSA I SAVED YOU

HEALING RESULTS SUCCESSFUL YOU'RE WELCOME VANESSA I SAVED YOU

HOLY **** MAFIA DID THE ACTION THIS TIME OKAY WHICH MEANS NESS IS CONFIRMED NICE NICE

Should have listen to you from the beginning smh

Okay nobody send in any final votes. As soon as Vanessa comes in and confirms that I saved her then that will be definite proof that it's either Fleshy or waffles. We only have 1 shot here since I can't heal Vanessa again.

@Waffles my role is seemingly useless so 2 blue roles makes sense now
(I mean if I'm naive or there's a godfather I can't confirm that anyone is or is not scum, but one more inspection covers the base of Ness being a non-godfather scum and me just inspecting town two nights in a row)

You're confirmed and so with Vanessa so which means godfather exist or Vanessa is naive accdg to your theories in previous pages

You do realize that Fleshy, as mafia, could have just had that role as a safeclaim? Just saying thats a piss reason to be townlocking fleshy.

So its possible hes scum huh? for pete's sake when he claims uninfected i auto townlock him I shud have known that ugh

VANESSA HURRY UP WITH THE DECISIVE EVIDENCE WE HAVE TO DISCUSS AND I WON'T BE HERE AROUND NIGHT CUZ I HAVE CLASS TOMORROW HKJASBCKJASBCJBASNICNALKCNAK

Ness, you actually got confirmation of your protection tonight? As long as Vanessa confirms her result on you, that confirms both of you.

I'm thinking Waffles is godfather, based on the whole "inspect me and you'll see I'm town".

I'm just confused on Waffles / Chele, why would you be scared of your scum bud coming back, then again maybe it was all acting?

I wish we'd gone with the waffles lynch on day 2 when I suggested it, because a mislynch today and we lose (provided waffles gets their kill this time).

Waffles, you auto townlocked me for stating my role is "uninfected" because that gave you something to copy, to hide the fact you don't have a safe claim and would have probably messed up and said another role. Which is why I wish you'd said your role first.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@scum What took you so long to send an action, having doubts who to kill? :lemon:

Well, were you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're confirmed and so with Vanessa so which means godfather exist or Vanessa is naive accdg to your theories in previous pages

Which means you or I are scum, what do you think of me being scum? (even though you've had me on townlock pretty much this whole game)

Back