• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia AahChoo-Mini- Mafia ENDGAME

Understandable explanation but its weird Ness says he kinda dont trust you that yet but dtill protects you at night but whatever let see wat happens tonight and even one of us dies we can still vote better be sure who to vote rather than mislynch

Plus I'm not afraid of anything I'm uninfected anyway thered nothing to hide for me anyway.

@Ness, since this is regular mafia: I will be following the rules of Mafia, all successful actions will either be revealed via night results or via pm

Last edited:
Understandable explanation but its weird Ness says he kinda dont trust you that yet but dtill protects you at night but whatever let see wat happens tonight and even one of us dies we can still vote better be sure who to vote rather than mislynch

Plus I'm not afraid of anything I'm uninfected anyway thered nothing to hide for me anyway.

if you're town, then you'll know soon enough whether or not vanessa is lying or not. if you're mafia, well, you've played a good game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Ness, since this is regular mafia: I will be following the rules of Mafia, all successful actions will either be revealed via night results or via pm

...well okay then, i guess mafia just didn't send in an action

- - - Post Merge - - -

Look. Heres what I have in mind right now.

1. I'm protecting Vanessa tonight not because I want her to confirm who the last mafia is, its because I see this as a way to solve the game. If Vanessa is lying, then this will show it. I am leaning towards it being waffles, but I still don't trust Vanessa because of reasons I've already stated.

2. If anything, mafia absolutely HAS to kill me tonight or I'm confirmed town tomorrow. I have no reason as scum to be doing what I'm suggesting right now, as this would supposedly only confirm me as mafia.

3. Waffles, if you're town, then you'll know what Vanessa's alignment is soon enough.

To be honest this is the the worst town game I have played in the last 7 months, and thats saying something :cries:

- - - Post Merge - - -

....wait a second.

Then the question is why mafia didn't successfully kill the uninfected its confirmed that no one got hit because of doc claim role unless:

- one of us lied of our role and maybe was given a safeclaim I remember Ness asked BUT Bianca didn't answer it cuz reasons

- Mafia didn't submit an action because of this following post:

Its either two ways: baiting the scum / pretending to bait the scum
So my question is: Do you really think mafia didn't send the action but lied that he healed himself?

Also he was randomly softclaiming blue but not defending himself i ****ing swear to god if you are really infected then good job you did the same thing as previous game where y'all fooled us by you sacrificing a scum player and act townie

bianca basically just confirmed that scum didn't send in an action

uhh slip much? :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think this whole fiasco pretty much confirms Waffles is the infected? Unless something else is going on.

No Mafia kill last night, Ness protected himself, meaning Maf tragetted him and thus he is Town.

True that basically confirms Ness

Bye Waffles, you played a good game

i'm pretty sure waffles might have just slipped that they were mafia if i'm not mistaken LOL, Fleshy and Vanessa both believed that I was hit at night but waffles chose to propose a theory that I was lying.

if you're town, then you'll know soon enough whether or not vanessa is lying or not. if you're mafia, well, you've played a good game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

...well okay then, i guess mafia just didn't send in an action

- - - Post Merge - - -

Look. Heres what I have in mind right now.

1. I'm protecting Vanessa tonight not because I want her to confirm who the last mafia is, its because I see this as a way to solve the game. If Vanessa is lying, then this will show it. I am leaning towards it being waffles, but I still don't trust Vanessa because of reasons I've already stated.

2. If anything, mafia absolutely HAS to kill me tonight or I'm confirmed town tomorrow. I have no reason as scum to be doing what I'm suggesting right now, as this would supposedly only confirm me as mafia.

3. Waffles, if you're town, then you'll know what Vanessa's alignment is soon enough.

To be honest this is the the worst town game I have played in the last 7 months, and thats saying something :cries:

- - - Post Merge - - -

....wait a second.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm pretty sure waffles might have just slipped that they were mafia if i'm not mistaken LOL, Fleshy and Vanessa both believed that I was hit at night but waffles chose to propose a theory that I was lying.

I have two sides smh

Also I didn't get any message confirming I was hit but since nobody died I can only assume that I was hit :shrug:

makes me think you didnt receive or anything

....wait a second.

- - - Post Merge - - -

:thinking:

Different timezone sucks balls

I'm 99.999999% sure it's Waffles at this point but I'll still do NL because it won't hurt us

Ugh just investigate me ffs and I'm seriously not afraid of anything why you still think its me when I reacted ness post AFTER he said he didn't get notification

I always think two ways man this game... already lost 99% of my brain cells telling you guys im ****ing innocent for heaven sake

Ugh just investigate me ffs and I'm seriously not afraid of anything why you still think its me when I reacted ness post AFTER he said he didn't get notification

I always think two ways man this game... already lost 99% of my brain cells telling you guys im ****ing innocent for heaven sake

I really don't think it's Ness after he suggested NL, because if he was maf and you were lynched today he would win automatically.

If you really are innocent, we'll find out tonight. And if I don't live to share the inspection results, Ness is mafia.

Simple just invest me and this will prove that I'm frigging town

I'm seriously tired of defending this is too petty now I know how you guys feel in rhom tbh now I seriously know how you feel panda tsk...

I really don't think it's Ness after he suggested NL, because if he was maf and you were lynched today he would win automatically.

If you really are innocent, we'll find out tonight. And if I don't live to share the inspection results, Ness is mafia.

If you don't think it's Ness, and know it's not you or myself, then there's a much more obvious option for today's lunch (rather than NL).

I guess NL makes sense though, and if everything works out, town still wins day 3, so I'm down.

If you don't think it's Ness, and know it's not you or myself, then there's a much more obvious option for today's lunch (rather than NL).

I guess NL makes sense though, and if everything works out, town still wins day 3, so I'm down.

Yeah exactly, like I said I'm 99.999999% sure it's Waffles but if we NL I can be 100% sure, and NL-ing can't possibly harm town. Even if someone dies, it's still going to be 2:1, and it will be very obvious who is scum.

Od u guus are so funny yall still think im scum wtf

Day 2 Results:

No one is lynched.

Night starts now. I will end early once I see everybody made a post once (indicating to me also that you already sent in an action)

Last edited:
Back