Mafia AahChoo-Mini- Mafia ENDGAME

I think this whole fiasco pretty much confirms Waffles is the infected? Unless something else is going on.

No Mafia kill last night, Ness protected himself, meaning Maf tragetted him and thus he is Town.

Vanessa's read on me came back negative, as I know I'm town, I know she's not lying about her role (is she was Mafia and lying about her role, I'm pretty sure she would have said I'm scum, to get a quick lynch and get closer to Maf winning, but she didn't)

My vote is on Waffles.

I think this whole fiasco pretty much confirms Waffles is the infected? Unless something else is going on.

No Mafia kill last night, Ness protected himself, meaning Maf tragetted him and thus he is Town.
True that basically confirms Ness

Bye Waffles, you played a good game

True that basically confirms Ness

Bye Waffles, you played a good game

Confirms Ness, you and myself in one night.

Unless there is some twist with roles going on, but I highly doubt it. We should have just lynched Waffles D1, we would have gotten it straight away.

So wait, is that good or bad? Because if we're going off viruses I assume that means Town?

Also I didn't get any message confirming I was hit but since nobody died I can only assume that I was hit :shrug:

Kinda feel like waffles would be the type to fall for the Wine I did there, so I guess I'll go ahead and put my vote on waffles. Vanessa if you're lying as detective then GG

I hope Waffles pops on before they're lynched, even though I think it's obvious they're the infected now.

If I were on that situation I would have given up earlier because of the two blue claims that would have put a lot of pressure on me tbh makes me wonder that why scum hasnt given up earlier I already said few hours back I'm uninfected too and townlock Fleshy I'm still really iffy about 2 blue role claims till now because its less likely unless Bianca knows how game balancing works.

If I were on that situation I would have given up earlier because of the two blue claims that would have put a lot of pressure on me tbh makes me wonder that why scum hasnt given up earlier I already said few hours back I'm uninfected too and townlock Fleshy I'm still really iffy about 2 blue role claims till now because its less likely unless Bianca knows how game balancing works.

Vanessa has pretty much proven her role as inspector though, she inspected me, and after Ness sussing me earlier, if she were Maf, wouldn't it make sense for her to say her inspection on me came back negative? I would have been an easy target, then I would have been lynched +1 to her as maf. She didn't do that though, she's extremely townlike.

If Ness isn't cop, why did nobody die? Did he, as Maf, purposely not kill anyone to make this all work out this way? If that were the case, why wouldn't he have just killed you, claimed he protected himself, it's a little riskier, but I don't see Ness giving away a free kill like that.

The only other explanation is that Ness is lying and this was his plan all along, but honestly I think that's very and if that is the case well... GG.

You're the infected

- - - Post Merge - - -

Waffles, then, who would you lynch today and why?

Yeah like Fleshy said, the only way you're not scum is if Ness is indeed the infected and just held back his kill to frame himself as being protected. Which is kinda risky and unlikely.

Then the question is why mafia didn't successfully kill the uninfected its confirmed that no one got hit because of doc claim role unless:

- one of us lied of our role and maybe was given a safeclaim I remember Ness asked BUT Bianca didn't answer it cuz reasons

- Mafia didn't submit an action because of this following post:
Put your vote on Chele and investigate Fleshy tonight. I know I'm playing a dangerous game here, but Fleshy feels town after their recent posts.

Its either two ways: baiting the scum / pretending to bait the scum
So my question is: Do you really think mafia didn't send the action but lied that he healed himself?

Also he was randomly softclaiming blue but not defending himself i ****ing swear to god if you are really infected then good job you did the same thing as previous game where y'all fooled us by you sacrificing a scum player and act townie

if I was scum I would have just killed Vanessa lol. I claimed doctor bc my plan all along was to heal myself N1 so I could live to LYLO in the event someone died.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In fact the reason why I didn't heal Vanessa was bc I thought scum would be too scared to hit Vanessa, so I figured I would bait mafia to me.

Tbh if I was a scum I would have kill Vanessa because of what you said above I highlighted I wouldn't be that stupid tbh btw you claimed that you healed yourself but didn't get notification from the host which is odd smh also I even disagree joining the Chele lynch because I wanna hear more from her and I don't find anything scummy from her y'all agreed to it while I'm away obviously I was in class that time

Back