Mafia AahChoo-Mini- Mafia ENDGAME

if we don't do a no lynch on day 2, then scum instantly wins the game. but since waffles seems to be MIA right now I don't particularly have high hopes of a Chele lynch either.

I think a No Lynch for this day is probably for the best, but i'm really just not certain on anyone right now. I suppose i'll go ahead and vote for Chele, but I really don't see this as a good idea. I have an idea for how I can work something out with Vanessa, but I think its best to go along with my original idea of healing myself N1 to ensure I can't die.

Putting my vote on Chele. Vanessa/Waffles please do the same, I'm pretty sure that Fleshy is town right now (and if they aren't, well, we'll know soon enough. I have a plan here.)

No no no don't no lynch
If we lynch, even if we're wrong, we still have another chance. If we lynch Fleshy and theyre not scum, I investigate either Chele or Waffles. If I get town on one, we lynch the other, and vice versa. But if there are THREE inspection candidates, if I inspect someone and they turn up as town then scum could be either of the two I didn't inspect and we're not guaranteed a win

No no no don't no lynch
If we lynch, even if we're wrong, we still have another chance. If we lynch Fleshy and theyre not scum, I investigate either Chele or Waffles. If I get town on one, we lynch the other, and vice versa. But if there are THREE inspection candidates, if I inspect someone and they turn up as town then scum could be either of the two I didn't inspect and we're not guaranteed a win

put your vote on Chele and investigate Fleshy tonight. I know i'm playing a dangerous game here, but Fleshy feels town after their recent posts.

If you don't want to lynch Fleshy we can lynch Waffles or Chele but lynching someone makes my job much easier
And Ness you better protect me I swear to kracko

- - - Post Merge - - -

put your vote on Chele and investigate Fleshy tonight. I know i'm playing a dangerous game here, but Fleshy feels town after their recent posts.

Ok

If you don't want to lynch Fleshy we can lynch Waffles or Chele but lynching someone makes my job much easier
And Ness you better protect me I swear to kracko

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok

i'll only protect you under the condition that you don't state who you're investigating. I know I stated Fleshy earlier, but ignore that. Flip a coin or something. I have an idea for N1, but it only works if you don't state who you're inspecting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, Fleshy put your vote on Chele.

I'm changing my vote to Chele, what Ness said about Waffles made me think that Chele is the smarter of the two choices, and I'm 50:50 that scum is one of them.

i'll only protect you under the condition that you don't state who you're investigating. I know I stated Fleshy earlier, but ignore that. Flip a coin or something. I have an idea for N1, but it only works if you don't state who you're inspecting.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, Fleshy put your vote on Chele.

Ok got it

I can confirm this because my role is uninfected as well unless bianca gives safeclaims this will be a hella disaster for us

Dude i disagree with NL we got like two frigging tries for lynch we dont wanna waste a chance right?

Lynch or no lynch its still lylo guys dont waste a chance if i were u

- - - Post Merge - - -

I seriously wanna hear more on Chele I'm not switching unless she says something

ok im home now...will send in day results now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaacho Infection Day 1 Results:

"Exterminated" - Chele

Chele's Dossier:

You are:

Bitten!

You will only get infected if the game reaches up to night 3. Prior to that, you are still part of the normal population.
Your wincon is to eliminate all infected prior to night 3, and after night 3, eliminate all uninfected.

Remaining Population

# of Uninfected -3

# of Infected - 1

what.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does Mafia have a safeclaim?

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay wtf is this a cult game or a regular game?

@Ness..this is a regular mafia game so all possibilities can arise.

Definitely not a cult game (didnt even know what that was until I hosted this game).

Night 1 ends tomorrow at 10 pm EST. I will end Night when everyone has logged in at least once and sent in whatever needs to be sent. so you might see a shorter night or it could go until tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

To make it faster on us and when you're ready, please make at least one post (whatever you need to say) and or just a post saying that you saw the results (i will assume night action is sent). This applies for Waffles, VanessaMay18 and Fleshy.

Ness, you do not have to do this because you already logged in and saw the results. and Ness, I cannot answer your question as this is a mafia game, and you are not supposed to ask those kind of questions lol

Last edited:
Well as long as Vanessa is sure detective we will be fine mdudes

Wait so Chele is still on game but will die on night 3? I'm confused right there

Pretty sure Chele is lynched and dead. The fact that she would become infected after N3 (although it's kind of impossible to get to N3 with this setup) is irrelevant now

Night Results:

Number of Infected- 1
Number of Uninfected -3

Day ends tomorrow at 10 pm EST

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHAHA GET FREAKING DUNKED ON MAF I HEALED MYSELF

How tf did i not get killed
Should I say inspection results or do you have some plan Ness

Back