Mafia AahChoo-Mini- Mafia ENDGAME

Random thing but have any of you played dead by Daylight? If so add me, my main Killer is The Doctor.

Anyway once again I'm on mobile, away from computer and it's hard to type some elaborate post as to who I think who scum is but here's to put it simply:

Near certain town: Waffles
I think is town: Chele
Pretty sure scum is within: VanessaMay18/Fleshy

I have pretty much the same reads rn, except Waffles and Chele are on the same level for me and obviously I don't scumlean myself
So
Seems town based on tone/contributions: Chele/Waffles
Scum is probably between: Ness/Fleshy

Eh I'm too lazy to argue my innocence so I may as well say this. I'm the doctor and my former ability was to prevent the aachoo from curling or whatever but I guess I'm now a regular doctor. I'll survive to LYLO no matter what if you believe me so yeah.

Pretty damn certain that vanessa or Fleshy are scum. I want a lynch on either one today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, my last two posts of saying Doctor Who and Dead by Daylight were me hinting I was doctor

Eh I'm too lazy to argue my innocence so I may as well say this. I'm the doctor and my former ability was to prevent the aachoo from curling or whatever but I guess I'm now a regular doctor. I'll survive to LYLO no matter what if you believe me so yeah.

Pretty damn certain that vanessa or Fleshy are scum. I want a lynch on either one today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Btw, my last two posts of saying Doctor Who and Dead by Daylight were me hinting I was doctor

Oh that's what you were going on about
Well if you're a doctor, I'm the detective sooo protect me and I'll inspect and we can win this

- - - Post Merge - - -

NGL two blues in a five player game sounds like a lot but eh I'll buy it

......Honestly I don't think Bianca is very aware of how to balance games if you're telling the truth about that. Anyway, let's get Fleshy today and go from there.

Lmfao a det and a doc riperino game set up balance dunno what to say but ye if u wanna know how to make balance set up u can always ask me or any other experience players out there. Tbh its fine to have 1 blue 3 town ans 1 infected thats balance mdudes

- - - Post Merge - - -

@bianca But but you've been hosting a lot of times by now u would have notice and know how to make balance set up by now (my thoughts)

Tbh I don't particularly believe Vanessa bc her exact claim is "Detective" when my claim is technically doctor but like the exact name is "The Nurse". But that's low hanging fruit, so I'll let it slide I suppose.

vote Fleshy and we'll go from there. If it isn't Fleshy, then I have my bets on it being Vanessa.

Tbh I don't particularly believe Vanessa bc her exact claim is "Detective" when my claim is technically doctor but like the exact name is "The Nurse". But that's low hanging fruit, so I'll let it slide I suppose.

vote Fleshy and we'll go from there. If it isn't Fleshy, then I have my bets on it being Vanessa.

My name is "Lab tech" I was just in class before and too lazy to check my role pm for the exact name

- - - Post Merge - - -

And you didn't post your name at first either

Claims Doctor out of the blue and votes me without reason?

Can I ask why you think I'm scum? I'm just town, unaffected.

It seems weird and out of the blue, but I believe both claims, by default I'd assume Scum is between Chele and Waffles. I pretty much completely townread Vanessa for her claim, not as sure on Ness because it came out of the blue, seems rushed, urging people to lynch without any reasoning, but I don't think scum would be that bold.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"The nurse" and "Lab tech" both make sense in this game context, and I don't see reason for a fake claim right now (neither were being pushed). I'm going to read into Waffles and Chele more by the end of the night and get some reads out, because scum is between those two (unless Ness or Vanessa are lying, or there's some other tricks being played).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Ness, I'm exclusively on mobile too, but if I felt strong enough about someone to flat our tell others to vote for them, I would at least put 5 minutes time in to give a reasoning. Your excuse doesn't float with me.

Waffles, do you scumread anyone right now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vanessa gave her role name, have your thoughts changed at all? You at least gave reasoning for your thoughts on Vanessa, any reasoning for your though on me?

(I apologise for any mistakes, it is harder to compile reads on mobile.)

I've been out of the loop on Mafia and the players as it's been quite a while since I've actually played a game, but I've played with Ness a few times before and always find him hard to read, but I think this is usual from him, scum or not, bold statements (which he later states as "reaction testing"), little reasoning, role claiming early, ect. It's all classic Ness and none of it gives me scum vibes, although I do find it weird and it doesn't clear him completley in my eyes. I'm going to believe his claim, although if someone is lying, I think it's Ness.

I read a few of Chele's previous games, she seems to be acting much more level-headed in this game than the one she was Maf in (Generic Mafia I believe), her posts actually seem to be substantial, she seems to be logical and thinking logically. However, (not sure if it even really counts, as she were on holiday at the time) but it seems like less effort went into the last game she was Town in, which probably means. that she was just busy, and has more time to put effort into this game. I don't see anything scummy about her posts, and if Ness and Vanessa hadn't said their roles, I would be town reading her much more. It might be weak, but I'm relying on mainly process of elimination right now.

I also believe Vanessa's claim, her role name makes complete sense (pretty sure there's no safe claims, and it doesn't seem fake). I don't see any reason not to believe her, or any reason to not town read her. I've never played a game of Mafia with her before, but nothing is coming across scummy or dishonest to me.

I'm confused about Waffles, she seems to actually be putting in effort and contributing, which is a little different to how I remember her being in our last game, but I don't think that has to means anything though. I'm thinking back to the start of the game and how she reacted to finding out it /was/ a cultlist, I did say that made sense from a town perspective, but after the roleclaims I'm not sure. She is putting in a lot more effort that I expect from her. She was acting a little confusing near the start, I don't have any strong reason to scum read waffles and I feel uneasy with the fact that I'm leaning towards voting her right now, but I believe the claims and this is where my brain leads me.

**To conclude, I don't really scum read anyone, but as a process of elimination, scum should be between Chele and Waffles, and I'm leaning towards Waffles right now. Either that or Ness is lying, which could quite well be possible, I know better than to not lynch Doc on the first night, but hey, that could always be why he chose to go for that, I still think that's too risky for Scum to do though.

All will be explained in the next few hours when I'm at a computer, but Fleshy, I'm near certain it's you right now. You haven't played with me for a long time, so I don't think you know what "Classic Ness" is anymore. :lemon:

All will be explained in the next few hours when I'm at a computer, but Fleshy, I'm near certain it's you right now. You haven't played with me for a long time, so I don't think you know what "Classic Ness" is anymore. :lemon:

True, it has been a long time, so what I /did/ know if you might be irrelevant. I'll wait for your explanation, but I'm still unsure here.

I'm in the UK and day ends at 3am my time, I likely won't be around as I'm falling asleep already. I'm kind of disappointed in the amount of conversation happening so close to end of day, but I'm going to put my vote on Waffles (explained in my "reads" post), I suggest trying to form reads of some sort before end of day and pay attention to what happens between now and end of night, as it usually reveals a lot, and I'll help town in the end. (As it seems like I'm set to be lynched currently).

Fleshy can you please state what your role is? rolename included please.

Fleshy can you please state what your role is? rolename included please.

I would have liked everyone else to have done this as well, as I think it could have possibly been a tell to who scum is, but after I've said my role it won't matter much anyway. It's simply "Uninfected", no role name, nothing else. I'm town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, I was hoping roleclaims would have helped tell who scum was, if Waffles or Chele had stated they were town but they had some sort of role name, it would have been fake, but if scum does reside between those two, that doesn't matter now. We just need to get reads out and actually come to something over the next few hours.

I would have liked everyone else to have done this as well, as I think it could have possibly been a tell to who scum is, but after I've said my role it won't matter much anyway. It's simply "Uninfected", no role name, nothing else. I'm town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, I was hoping roleclaims would have helped tell who scum was, if Waffles or Chele had stated they were town but they had some sort of role name, it would have been fake, but if scum does reside between those two, that doesn't matter now. We just need to get reads out and actually come to something over the next few hours.

honest to god, as i'm making my reads you're starting to feel incredibly townlike but I'm really just not sure at all.

honest to god, as i'm making my reads you're starting to feel incredibly townlike but I'm really just not sure at all.

I was relying on Waffles and Chele roleclaims to work out who scum was (hoping for a slip like I mentioned), but now I think it's going to be hard. I still think it's between one of those two, both have been pretty quiet recently so there's not much to work of.

I see the scum read on me honestly, if it's for my quietness / lack of effort in the start, last night wasn't a good night, plus I just didn't have the energy, but being scumread was a kick in the butt to actually put some damn effort into this game.

eh, the lackluster attitude about things is starting to feel a bit closer to town for me but like??? i really, really cannot tell right now. Anyway, these are my reads I guess.

Okay seriously if I'm wrong about Waffles i'm going to be very upset. Would scum waffles really be this bombastic? I genuinely cannot tell, but when they were last scum in Egyptian Kingmaker, Waffles seemed to try and turn the table against anyone who tried to be suspicious of them (which i haven't seen so far.)

When Waffles had their big freak-out about this formerly being a Cultists set-up, I feel like it was genuine. I dunno, its weak sure, but there really is something that feels incredibly town about their tone. Am I crazy here? I just feel like scum wouldn't have reacted that way, or would have already known about it in their role PM. I know I stated earlier that I thought it was a bit forced, but after a string of posts that showed them freaking out over it feels like really obvious town.

Chele...has decent contributions, but I really am uncertain on her. Fleshy is starting to feel really genuinely townlike, but I feel like it would help to have them out of the game.

Look, to be completely honest, I REALLY cannot believe Vanessa is telling the truth here, but it still make sense. I still don't trust her, but I mean it makes sense with the rolename.

I'm going to keep my vote on Fleshy, mostly because I feel like they're the only good lynch right now and their lynch will help in future days. But either way, with the fact that Chele and Waffles both still have their votes on No Lynch its looking a lot like it isn't going to happen.

Ness... No read on me? No reasoning on why you think I'm scum other than "only good lynch right now", you admitted you thought I was being townlike but leave your vote on me, this is weak.

honestly this is a pretty bad idea but i'm going to also vote no lynch. I don't think I want anyone lynched today, but this means we're going to have to do No Lynch on day 2 as well.

Why would that mean NL on day too as well? I get that if we mislynch that'd be LyLo, but someone else will be gone so we might actually have a chance of working it out.

What you said on Waffles is actually compelling and I'm thinking of changing to Chele, I don't want a NL, NL is honestly a bad idea imo. But considering the fact there's no discussion from either of the two I'm sussing right now, I honestly don't know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Day two*

Back