Mafia AahChoo-Mini- Mafia ENDGAME

...explain how my opinion of waffles is AI? You seem very fixated on me for whatever reason right now.

It depends on your answer. I said it could be alignment indicative depending on your reasoning.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And well, I wouldn’t be so “fixated” on you just if you reveal a piece of reasoning.

Actually, in all honesty I?m pretty sure that all the players who joined this game should?ve read the OP before they even joined the game in the first place, right? That?s why I was saying that Waffles? reaction posts and question posts were not alignment indicative.

Definitely, I wouldn't join a game without fully reading the OP / having a complete understand of how the game works, regardless of alignment. However, in a 1:5 game, I think it'd be easier for the unaffected to get by without fully reading, I think it'd be a little hard for the affected to do so, they'd kind of have to know what their role / aim of the game is.

Thanks for the information. Before I was going to say that we should all vote no lynch today and then leave all of the information and drama and reading to tomorrow... but if possible we should also try our best to read some people, if not then at least somebody today, then it?ll make our job a bit easier for tomorrow.

I agree again, it's pretty unanimous that not lynching right now is the best course of action in giving town a chance of winning.

Is the phase ending early since everyone had voted? I kind of hope not as not to much had been discussed and we really need all the discussion and time we can get.

I just want to remind everyone that your wincon is based on your original wincon. Conversion to infected state is not be all , end all of this game. There are balancing mechanisms at place to ensure that.

I just want to remind everyone that your wincon is based on your original wincon.

Wait what
So if a hypothetical town person was infected, and their original wincon was to get rid of infected people, they still have to get rid of infected people? Sooo they have to get rid of themself???

Wait what
So if a hypothetical town person was infected, and their original wincon was to get rid of infected people, they still have to get rid of infected people? Sooo they have to get rid of themself???

True, Thank you for letting me know! I understand what you're saying. Okay so for simplicity, I will have the original Aacho infector infect every night instead of the newly infected. As for the rest, once you are deemed infected, it is almost the same as being nightkilled :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Adjustment to the Rules:

-Only the original Aacho infector can infect someone

- Once you are infected by the mafia (infector), that is considered a nightkill

Sorry, I have to modify the rules so it is more simplistic.

Thank you Vanessa!

Last edited:
Thanks Bianca. So now if someone is infected, are they totally out of the game? Or can they still post?

Oh so it's less of a cultlist game then. The infected essentially infects on person at night and that person is night killed and not in the game anymore? Instead the one infected will be the only "Mafia" throughout the game?

I think I had a misunderstanding earlier, this is a little more to our advantage this way, we have more leverage for a miss lynch, and there's only one affected to find.

Yes, out of the game, and yes this should not be like a cultist game. Keeping infected in the game will complicate matters. Since this is just a mini mafia, this should be short and sweet :)

Was about to ask more clarifications but meh the game ob and all changed i guess thats that

Cuz theres is part I saw if everyone gets infected we all win the game since im thinking its a cultist game what vanessa said

I swear if this game is cultist game ill going to ask punchy to play the game i ****ing swear to god

So we just find the original aacho and we win the game thats all anyway guys do we still keep to vote no lynch or what? I can unvote/switch anytime so we can discuss futher

Yeah I think this is just a normal mafia game now
I don't think we have enough information to lynch anyone though, although we do have some more hours

- - - Post Merge - - -

D1: NL, 1v4
N1: Kill, 1v3
D2: Mislynch, 1v2
N2: Kill, 1v1 LOSE

Hate to break it to you guys but even with NL we can't afford a mislynch...I guess the best thing we can do is wait for the night kill to eliminate the possible suspects

If its like a cult game I was gonna ask to infect us all so we will all win since our role is gonna converted

U guys seriously wanna know why i had bad experience cultist game in epicmafia?

Cuz every time i get good rolea town side i become a cult
oh yeee thanks a lot cult leader and it is too hard to me to act the next day so then few days or nights later the leader died and tbh i cud have lived someoe if that person didnt made me into a cult everyone is mad at me afterwards for not doing my job as a town once i flip as cult theyre so pissed :)

The end

PS i got reports for gamethrowing which i didnt and got ban for a day screw this report without proof

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway time check its an hour before the day 1 ends and my read list is so far the same no changes just slight townlean for ness and chele, null on vanessa cuz it might take time for me to read urs and cant tell the difference vanessa town and vanessa scummy also null on fleshy still same reason it might take time to read you all guys

Hopefully i will get full reads later on

Oh is day one over? I read it wrong and I thought it ended 48 hours from the start post. It's 3:20am here and I didn't pay attention to the ending time

I don't think there was too much time after finding out the new rules to the end of day, because I would have liked to change my vote, but hey, we can make up for this during night

Hi guys, I’m just checking in. After this post has been made, I’ll be on a trip and I’ll be coming back in about 12+ hours... so I’ll probably see ya at the end of the night.
I can’t read Fleshy, this is my first time playing with them and I’ll have to look into their previous games to get an idea of their tactics.
From last game, I could tell that Vanessa’s scum strategy was that she was quite pushy (referring to her iso of Trundle), and I don’t really see any of that anymore now. Since there has been no substantial conversation, she’s in between null and Townie for me.
Waffles’ dedication to the game makes me feel that she’s Town. When I read up on a Scum game she was in (FNAF maf), you could tell that she was pretty downgraded and didn’t have that much motivation to play as scum. To me, nothing feels forced from her. She’s a very slight townlean, but so far she’s the strongest townlean I have (if that makes sense).
Ness is null at this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And also guys, now that those rules have been revealed, it makes it easier for us. As Vanessa stated, we can find the culprit behind this Aacho as the night kills occur.

Hi I'm sick, sorry for not getting around to this. My new favorite show is Doctor Who since I've been watching it nonstop for a few hours now. ;)

I'm under the impression this isn't a cultist game anymore...? Does the "Aachoo" guy or whatever just Night kill now or what bc if so we prob shouldn't do no lynch.

I'm waiting for next class for mock up job interview exam ugh

From last game, I could tell that Vanessa’s scum strategy was that she was quite pushy (referring to her iso of Trundle), and I don’t really see any of that anymore now. Since there has been no substantial conversation, she’s in between null and Townie for me.
Waffles’ dedication to the game makes me feel that she’s Town. When I read up on a Scum game she was in (FNAF maf), you could tell that she was pretty downgraded and didn’t have that much motivation to play as scum. To me, nothing feels forced from her. She’s a very slight townlean, but so far she’s the strongest townlean I have (if that makes sense).
Ness is null at this point.

Another note from Vanessa aside from being pushy is that she's trying to act a leader or smthing her post is getting like i dunno how to put it but from decent reads to strong reads and post

Ya same i dont see Vanessa being scummy at this point but still more on null for me cuz its too early to read on her

Hi I'm sick, sorry for not getting around to this. My new favorite show is Doctor Who since I've been watching it nonstop for a few hours now. ;)

I'm under the impression this isn't a cultist game anymore...? Does the "Aachoo" guy or whatever just Night kill now or what bc if so we prob shouldn't do no lynch.

Even with no lynch we're on lylo the same day if I calculated it right

Lynch
Day 1: 3- 1
Night 1: 2-1
Day 2: lylo situation

No lynch
Day 1: 4-1
Night 1: 3-1
Day 2: 2-1 Lylo situation
Night 2: Mafia wins

Actually, maybe we shouldn't NL
Either way (no lynch or mislynch) we are at LYLO tomorrow. At least if we lynch today, we have two tries at getting the sicko

Yeah tbh its better at least lynch someone hopefully we can get rid of scum asap I think we only have around 14 hours to discuss further and there are some questions left unanswered and thats about me and Ness

Ill try to show up before EoD that is after my exam and we can finally decide take a risk who to lynch

With only 4 town, a mislynch is still a mislynch, I don't think we should be rushing to lynch someone without reason, although I think we need to up our discussion so we can get some proper reads out. It's better we work this out now. There's only 5 of us, so I'm hoping to get some reads out later today.

Random thing but have any of you played dead by Daylight? If so add me, my main Killer is The Doctor.

Anyway once again I'm on mobile, away from computer and it's hard to type some elaborate post as to who I think who scum is but here's to put it simply:

Near certain town: Waffles
I think is town: Chele
Pretty sure scum is within: VanessaMay18/Fleshy

Back