Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Sweet Feather
Red Candy
-Quick Mafia of 5 people with Day/Night Cycle

-The initial set up is simple :1 out of the 5 has an Aahcho infection.

-Day is regular lynch.

-Night cycle is infected can transmit the Aahcho to another. There are no night kills, only infection. The newly-infected person will now have a turn to infect another person next night cycle.

-Night actions and results will not be disclosed. The game will continue without people knowing who got infected or not. Only through lynching will people know the status of each other.

-Goal of infected is 100% infection. Goal of uninfected is to get rid of infected.

- I will end the game once goal is reached.

Last edited:
I am hungry for Mafia so /in

Player cap is reached!

Last edited:
Day 1: Aaaah-Choo!

Someone's spreading the virus. But who?

"Quarantine!" says one villager

"Lynch em!" Says another

Three people agreed "Yes Lynch em!!!"

So lynch it is!

You have 48 hours just for this initial cycle...after this cycle ..its going to be 24 hour day and night cycle.

Players:

1. Fleshy
2. VanessaMay18
3. ItookYourWaffles
4. Ness
5. Chele

Play ends January 17, 10 pm EST.

I can end the day cycle early based on plurarity/majority.

Last edited:
Dingaling I don't have much my role PM

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also we're permitted like 1 mislynch until infected basically win the game. Soooo we should probably do no lynch today.

Okay guys I should go to sleep since I’ve been staying up for ages lol. See ya guys tomorrow morning.

Dingaling I don't have much my role PM

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also we're permitted like 1 mislynch until infected basically win the game. Soooo we should probably do no lynch today.

Yeah unless we're like really really confident someone is infected, no lynch is probably smart

So basically from what i understand theres one aacho among us and if that person is infected he or she will be a aacho am I right?

So basically from what i understand theres one aacho among us and if that person is infected he or she will be a aacho am I right?

Yeah it's like a cultist thing I think. The sicko chooses a person to infect at night to join the gang of sickos

Another thing I wanted to clarify just to make sure once he or she is infected what is their limit kp or whatever to infect that person

Would the infected pereon know who infected you? I ask questiond cuz theres like a lil bit of details we all need to know that is not in the thread

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah it's like a cultist thing I think. The sicko chooses a person to infect at night to join the gang of sickos

WAIT WHAT CULTIST GAME????? OH NOOOO FAK

hm

kinda suspicious of Waffles rn. lowkey feels like an attempt to seem "townlike" by saying "i didn't know that it was a cultist set-up!". but i digress.

I just wanna clarify things up until Vanessa brought it up about this game is like cultist makes me wanna throw up cuz I had bad experience playing cultist game in epic mafia never ****ing again ugh

Back