• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia AahChoo-Mini- Mafia ENDGAME

1. What the flipping heck
2. Waffles inspection result is "negative".............

- - - Post Merge - - -

Post glitch

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT PLEASE WORK THIS IS IMPORTANT
It's either Ness, or I'm a naive cop and none of my inspections mean anything

Why am I still alive

Why isn't mafia killing people

Whatever Vanessa what was the result

- - - Post Merge - - -

Post glitch ffs

Post glitch fix again?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok there.
Read my above post Ness

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sure you're gonna say I'm lying but why would I lie about the two people that it would be easiest to lynch if I was scum...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or maybe scum has framing powers??? I'm so confused

excuse me

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay then serious question: Vanessa do you think that I'm mafia?

Options:
1) Ness is scum
2) Scum can frame
3) I'm naive
4) We're being trolled

- - - Post Merge - - -

excuse me

okay then serious question: Vanessa do you think that I'm mafia?

WELL ALL SIGNS WOULD CERTAINLY POINT TO THAT
But if you were scum I don't think you would have suggest NL because you could've won last phase had we lynched Waffles

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, did you protect me and did you get a notification, or did scum not shoot?

Options:
1) Ness is scum
2) Scum can frame
3) I'm naive
4) We're being trolled

- - - Post Merge - - -

But if you were scum I don't think you would have suggest NL because you could've won last phase had we lynched Waffles

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm gonna choose not to answer who i protected last night, but i did not receive any notifications.

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly, i am completely lost.

If I were mafia, then what motivation would I have to do a no lynch when I figuratively could have won by keeping my mouth shut and let the lynch go on waffles?

Fleshy feels like town, and before it was technically "confirmed" to be waffles from POE but with the innocent result that makes things complicated.

And I'm inclined to believe Vanessa at this point from the way she acted last phase, but both results on people I was suspicious of were innocent and I know that I'M innocent.

...so i'm completely lost right now. From the options vanessa stated I would much rather lean towards options 2 or 3, but I have a kind of hunch that mafia might have some kind of like godfather role maybe?? bc this was originally a cult game despite Bianca not knowing what that is so I don't think its too incredibly far fetched for it to be something like that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

+ i really should be confirmed at this point but I guess not since Waffles didn't appear red like I thought was going to happen. I was under the impression that I was going to be night-killed since I couldn't heal myself twice in a row, but for whatever reason mafia just isn't killing people.

Oh yeah true there could also be a godfather
In which case what's the point of me being a detective uuuugh

Oh yeah true there could also be a godfather
In which case what's the point of me being a detective uuuugh

well this was originally a cult game as we know, so i guess your initial function was to see if people who were culted were still town or not :shrug:

Why didn't Maf kill again?

This game is really weird, I'm left thinking it's either Vanessa or Ness, even though neither of you guys seem scummy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Options:
1) Ness is scum
2) Scum can frame
3) I'm naive
4) We're being trolled

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably 4, possibly 1.

Do you think its Waffles or Fleshy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Ness

- - - Post Merge - - -

Assuming one is gf

if you guys want to do another No Lynch to have me be investigated we could do that lol, i just wish that Bianca would allow majority lynch so that this can go by faster.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you think its Waffles or Fleshy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Ness

- - - Post Merge - - -

Assuming one is gf

i really do not know at this point. if i absolutely HAD to pick then it would be Waffles. I still see waffles as a possibility here as I fully buy the Naive/Godfather theory at this point since I 100% know that I'm the doctor here, and I really just can't see you as mafia after everything that has happened.

In a game with such few players, does it really seem likely for an insane cop / cop that gets the same answer for everyone to be in it? Seems like a massive disadvantage for town, I think you're answers are probably both right, and by the way you're acting, you're not lying (Vanessa).

Which would leave either;

1. Ness is scum, he mentioned it before, many times, that if he were scum he would have lynched Waffles, when we were deciding who to lynch, he said that if he were scum, he wouldn't chose NL. Now, was this just a ploy to get our complete trust? Then you lynch either myself or waffles today, he finally used his kill, and wins. Genius plan.

2. There is no infected, maybe Chele was the only infected, and we would have had no infected until day / night 3 (or whenever it was)? This would also explain the lack of kills.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Godfather theory actually makes some sense too, that's a possibility.

Why didn't Maf kill again?

This game is really weird, I'm left thinking it's either Vanessa or Ness, even though neither of you guys seem scummy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Probably 4, possibly 1.

I'd be more inclined to think Fleshy than Waffles tbh. Don't like this post much, I find it weird that Fleshy doesn't seem to consider option 2 or 3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh nvm Fleshy just posted again

1. Ness is scum, he mentioned it before, many times, that if he were scum he would have lynched Waffles, when we were deciding who to lynch, he said that if he were scum, he wouldn't chose NL. Now, was this just a ploy to get our complete trust? Then you lynch either myself or waffles today, he finally used his kill, and wins. Genius plan.

1. I completely disagree with what you're saying. In a game this size, then a naive cop would more than definitely be a possibility due to balancing. I do find the prospect of a naive cop unlikely but I fully see a Godfather like role to be more likely, essentially making Vanessa naive.

2. Okay would I REALLY be this obvious. Yes, every sign right now points to me being mafia and I would have just surrendered if that were the case but I can assure you that I am not. If I were mafia, I would have just taken what Vanessa said about thinking I'm mafia and blown it way out of proportion, something akin to "VANESSA IS LYING, I KNOW I'M TOWN THIS IS JUST A PLOY TO LYNCH ME!".

But I'm not doing that. In fact I actually feel like she's telling the truth about being Detective right now after everything that has happened. In fact, if she were mafia then I feel like she would have taken the easy route and have claimed Waffles was mafia and easily sway me and you onto that lynch.

3. Again, I'm going to suggest that we do No Lynch again to see whether or not Vanessa is naive or not. Which referencing that I think its more likely to be a Godfather we're dealing with, this will prove either or.

4. Highly doubting that Bianca is trolling here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd be more inclined to think Fleshy than Waffles tbh. Don't like this post much, I find it weird that Fleshy doesn't seem to consider option 2 or 3

I would agree to that, but I find it more likely to be Waffles.

although I really can't see how Chele would be the only infected since Bianca has confirmed that there is 1 infected vs 3 Non-infected, but I want to ask these questions for confirmation:

Does Scum have the ability to kill, or is their win condition still 100% infection?

Also, can you please confirm to us as players that you're NOT messing with us and that there is scum alive in the game

AFTER INVESTIGATING I STILL DONT BELIEVE ME WTF?????

FFS IVE BEEN TELLING YOU GUYS A LOT OF TIMES THIS GAME GIVES ME TUMOR IM SWEAR TO GOD UGHHH

WTF NO MAFIA KILL???????????????

- - - Post Merge - - -

How cud chele be mafia it doesnt make sense she was flipped uninfected???

Guys no lynch again and invetigate ness?????

Can you please allow night to end early if a majority is met?

Im seriously down for it cuz I'm frigging slowly thinking this is a troll game just like what Ness did to us before :lemon:

Yeah I guess we'll NL again but I already know what's gonna happen sigh
It's Waffles or Fleshy we gotta figure it out the good old fashioned way

Please go ahead and investigate and ffs im not infected

Back