• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia AahChoo-Mini- Mafia ENDGAME

I ****ing swear to god if no kills and ness flips town im gonna quit mafia for reals ughhgggg

I ****ing swear to god if no kills and ness flips town im gonna quit mafia for reals ughhgggg

no pls i wouldn't want u to quit :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

but it will probably upset you when you see me flip town and idk at this point :shrug:

If we're all here town then now what? Hello its too early for April fools :(

Is this a cursed from RHOM mafia?????

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dude i remember bianca saying chele wull be back at night 3 as infected

Hopefully ur telling the truth just heal someone tonight flip a coin we're going to lynch chele day 4 again ugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT WHAT IF CHELE IS ONLY INFECTED????WTF THIS SETUP?????

*sigh*

Waffles, Chele is dead. She would only be infected if she was still alive on night 3.

1. I completely disagree with what you're saying. In a game this size, then a naive cop would more than definitely be a possibility due to balancing. I do find the prospect of a naive cop unlikely but I fully see a Godfather like role to be more likely, essentially making Vanessa naive.

2. Okay would I REALLY be this obvious. Yes, every sign right now points to me being mafia and I would have just surrendered if that were the case but I can assure you that I am not. If I were mafia, I would have just taken what Vanessa said about thinking I'm mafia and blown it way out of proportion, something akin to "VANESSA IS LYING, I KNOW I'M TOWN THIS IS JUST A PLOY TO LYNCH ME!".

But I'm not doing that. In fact I actually feel like she's telling the truth about being Detective right now after everything that has happened. In fact, if she were mafia then I feel like she would have taken the easy route and have claimed Waffles was mafia and easily sway me and you onto that lynch.

3. Again, I'm going to suggest that we do No Lynch again to see whether or not Vanessa is naive or not. Which referencing that I think its more likely to be a Godfather we're dealing with, this will prove either or.

4. Highly doubting that Bianca is trolling here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would agree to that, but I find it more likely to be Waffles.

although I really can't see how Chele would be the only infected since Bianca has confirmed that there is 1 infected vs 3 Non-infected, but I want to ask these questions for confirmation:

Does Scum have the ability to kill, or is their win condition still 100% infection?

Also, can you please confirm to us as players that you're NOT messing with us and that there is scum alive in the game

Yes, scum has the ability to infect. Win condition is 100% infection as stated in the OP.

Yes, night results are true, there is one infected and three uninfected still.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you please allow night to end early if a majority is met?

The day is strict. But I can compromise. If you put

##FINALVOTE: Username (then there is no going back)....I will consider that your final vote but if you guys just put

##VOTE : Username (anyone)....then I consider that as like a placeholder or non-definite yet. But if everyone wants to majority, go ahead just follow my instructions and just put

##FINALVOTE: Username ....then that vote will cement it for you.

"Yes, night results are true, there is one infected and three uninfected still"

What the actual ****??? So it is confirmed that mafia didnt send the action or ness jinxd it

- - - Post Merge - - -

*sigh*

Waffles, Chele is dead. She would only be infected if she was still alive on night 3.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GET ITT

Is someone infected without their knowing?

So we're going for another NL so Ness can be inspected? And if Ness comes back negative then, we're stumped.

Thanks for the compromise Bianca
And I guess we're doing another NL...though I'd be shocked if Ness came back not town

2. Okay would I REALLY be this obvious. Yes, every sign right now points to me being mafia and I would have just surrendered if that were the case but I can assure you that I am not. If I were mafia, I would have just taken what Vanessa said about thinking I'm mafia and blown it way out of proportion, something akin to "VANESSA IS LYING, I KNOW I'M TOWN THIS IS JUST A PLOY TO LYNCH ME!".

Its just my random stupid shower thought and coming from Bianca I really think she would do that because Vanessa is lying topic is entertaining for her. Now that you mention it I hope she really use RNG and if she doesnt and choose Vanessa as scum because of that prolly I would wheeze to death... No, I really think I should stop playing the game if she really keeps doing that I really gonna admit this is really stupid if she does that.

This is really what I think thats why I voted Vanessa. I dunno your side why you voted her tho

I seriously think Bianca is that kind of person smh. I seriously know that Vanessa is an easy target and we havent discuss that much its just based on my though and every time I see Bianca posting about #VanessaIsLying thingI really think its possible that shes slytherin

Also i think there is a slight change Bianca is using RNG since this game is lylo. 3 people in one group and it maybe possible she choose to assign slytherin each group without using RNG

Long ass post: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ia-(Endgame)&p=7691325&highlight=#post7691325

:lemon: :lemon: :lemon:

But I don't see Vanessa as scum tbh even Fleshy(townlock cuz same role) but I swear to god I doubt 2 blue roles in this setup

I agree with no lynch and investigate Ness I have no objections as well so shall we vote NL then?

GUYS THIS IS RHOM CURSED

Why are we going with another NL if the conclusion so far is that Vanessa is either Naive, or there's a godfather NL won't do anything if either of those are the case?

Are we NL'ing to inspect Ness and confirm the fact that Vanessa is Naive?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness, who did you protect last night? Is it possible that Mafia put their action on the person you protected?

Why are we going with another NL if the conclusion so far is that Vanessa is either Naive, or there's a godfather NL won't do anything if either of those are the case?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ness, who did you protect last night? Is it possible that Mafia put their action on the person you protected?

Yes, we are NLing to confirm that Ness is not scum (although I'm pretty sure he's not)
He said before he didn't get a notification that his block was successful, so scum probably did not take a shot again
If this is indeed true, I would guess it's because someone dying lowers the pool of suspects and it's easier to pin who scum is. If they keep not killing anyone, but we mislynch, the scum will win.

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. The bold is possibly a perspective slip, so I'm noting that.
2. Again, I am not going to state who I protected last night.

(I mean if I'm naive or there's a godfather I can't confirm that anyone is or is not scum, but one more inspection covers the base of Ness being a non-godfather scum and me just inspecting town two nights in a row)

1. The bold is possibly a perspective slip, so I'm noting that.
2. Again, I am not going to state who I protected last night.

How is that a slip? I'm speaking in perspective of that being the truth, as that's how we're acting (basing a whole lynch off the fact)

How is that a slip? I'm speaking in perspective of that being the truth, as that's how we're acting (basing a whole lynch off the fact)

Well, early yesterday you said that you thought that Vanessa was telling the truth about both her inspects on you and Waffles and that it was basically confirmed to be me. Now you've stated "The Fact" that Vanessa is Naive, implying you 100% know that Vanessa is naive.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus, from what I know yesterday you didn't take the time to consider whether or not Vanessa's inspections were concrete; You just jumped to the conclusion that it was practically guaranteed to be me and that I had some elaborate plot to gain everyone's trust.

Well, early yesterday you said that you thought that Vanessa was telling the truth about both her inspects on you and Waffles and that it was basically confirmed to be me. Now you've stated "The Fact" that Vanessa is Naive, implying you 100% know that Vanessa is naive.

I don't 100% know she is, I still don't think a naive cop is very fair to town at all in this set up, but there's really not too much else that makes sense (other than there being a godfather or you being scum(as you're the only on who hasn't been inspected)).

Vanessa being Naive still doesn't sit right with me, but it's a possibility, Vanessa has been speaking as if she knows she's Naive, so I was just going along with the most popular current theory, rather than saying that /I know/ she's Naive, because I don't know that, and is not the most plausible explanation in my opinion.

I don't know that I'm naive I think that me being naive/there being a godfather are equally plausible

We're in a very difficult spot right now.

If we don't lynch, and Ness also comes back negative, then we need to lynch the right person tomorrow, or else town looses. I think we need to think of theories / reads, assuming Ness comes back negative, if he does then that solves a lot though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If he doesn't*

- - - Post Merge - - -

There wouldn't be an unaware infected? It's another possibility and also maybe why there's been no kills... I mean I really don't think that's it at all (very townsided if that is the case), just throwing another theory out there.

Back