Trading USUM HA Dream Ball Mons for other HA DB Mons (also trading for rare berries!)

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Party Animals 🥳
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Perfect Pear
Perfect Peach
Perfect Orange
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Apple
Durian
Lemon
Persimmon
Mango
Lychee
Feedback
100% (281) +
Heya everyone, im looking to trade my HA Dream Ball mons for other HA Dream Ball mons

*Note* I ONLY accept legitimate DB mons, I will not accept mons edited/hacked with DB, I will not accept pokemon unavailable in DB either, if you offer me hacked/edited mons I will permanently add you to my ban list and refuse to do future trades with you.

Heres the DB mons I have and am offering atm ^-^

Lileep, Grimer (alolan), Omanyte, Munna, Mawile, Marill.

*side note*
You may be asking, how in the world did he get an olalan grimer with HA in a dream ball? Well it's pretty easy! Non alolan pokemon will create alolan variants if bred in alola, this means hidden ability dream ball mons can be bred to be alolan forms (and yes, if the parent was HA they can have their alolan HA as well). To keep a kantonian mon as a kantonian mon simply give it an everstone and it will breed a kantonian variant, not an alolan.

Berries im looking for - Ganlon, Lansat, Maranga.

Berries I have but am still willing to trade for (no im not trading these berries, they are all planted) - Starf, Liechi, Salac, Apicot, Kee

Im looking for any DB mon I don't have, but the ones im specifically looking for are listed below.

Vulpix, Grimer, Combee, Cherubi, Diglett, Eevee, Paras, Geodude, Sandshrew, Exegcute, Shieldon, Cranidos, Togepi, and Cubone.

My IGN is Fox ?ω?

Back