• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Help with house design?

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4283-9990-2999
I need ideas for my second character's house to fill it out more. He's a sea captain so I want his house to reflect that. Apart from the main room he's going to have an upstairs that is like the captain's quarters (so a bed, desk etc). Here's the list of items I already have/want to get: http://moridb.com/catalogs/693zJHiKsE I'm looking for stuff to mainly tie the rooms together and fill all the empty space left around. Thanks in advance~!

Last edited:
I would suggest Sea globe, ikada throphy, as well as the Jolly Roger flag :)

I was thinking of the Jolly Roger too but I want him to be less of a pirate and more of just a general captain, like sailing a cargo ship or something? Thank you for the suggestions though! I've put down the other two on my wishlist, those will fit in perfectly c: (I actually had totally skipped over the globe somehow oops!)

Last edited:
Maybe the Beach Table, Life Ring, Beach Chair, and some Cabana items maybe?
You should try looking into the items you get from the Island, they’d really come in handy.

Maybe the Beach Table, Life Ring, Beach Chair, and some Cabana items maybe?
You should try looking into the items you get from the Island, they’d really come in handy.

Thank you! I'll definitely look on moridb for those :)

Not sure if you want a whole new room, but my king (Elessar) has what I call his Treasure Ship. Ship deck floor, sea view wallpaper and filled with costly, rare and curious items from all over the world (in my imagination, lol). You can see it in my DA, if you have the Dream Suite. His house is the white castle next to the town square.

A hammock, a bottled ship, baskets of tropical fruits, souvenirs from different countries.

Oh, and the gorgeous series.

Last edited:
Hi. My Cherish town has a character named Chuck that might give you some ideas. He does have a pirate bar, but some rooms might fit your theme, and help you with some ideas. Dream codes in my signature, if you're interested. :)

Fruit basket, Turkey, Lobster on one of the large tables. A dinning table!

Table with cloth can be customized. :) Or, maybe you can use worktable.

Back