Help looking for an item that might not exist?

Bluebellie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Island
Melancolia
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Ok so for some reason I have imaged an item and I?m not even sure it exists. I tried searching through an item database but Came out blank. I might of missed it though since it?s was 70+ pages.

It?s basically a sack of jewels or a pile of jewels or just a bundle of gems together. The closest I found was rupee but that?s only one gem. Are there any other gems in form of items? Other than the ores or rupee?

I just want to verify...not even sure if It exists or if I saw it on another game.

I've never come across a pile of jewels, there might me one in HHD, but to my knowledge, not in NL.
I want one now though.^^

I've never come across a pile of jewels, there might me one in HHD, but to my knowledge, not in NL.
I want one now though.^^

Thank you for verifying! I want one too hehee
I’m slightly heart broken by this lol

I for sure thought this was an actual item and I didn’t understand why I couldn’t find it anywhere.

It might be the treasure chest from Pascal's RV (on the island too).

It has gems in it when you open it.

I want one now though.^^

It might be the treasure chest from Pascal's RV (on the island too).

It has gems in it when you open it.
No I don’t think it was that, but I definetly going to try and snatch one of these now though.

Yeah I think that’s what I probably was imagining but it just doesn’t have the same effect I’m seeking as a sack of gems lol
Even if they don’t exist.

I mean, there’s a Jewelry Case in NL but I’m not sure if that’s what you want if you said it was like a sack... hmm

Hmm maybe you could get the cushion and customize it using a qr, and draw a stack full of different colored jewels? I know what you mean about imagining an item! For me it was a sunrise horizon wallpaper. I swore I saw it in a dream town and it's not something that could be done with qrs, but apparently it doesn't exist!

Yep. Tis a goldfish.

You can also get a sea globe from the island that has a lil fish swimming in it. ^_^

Back