• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Silly Things Your Villagers Do

michealsmells

🎄❄️🌟
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4757-8654-8195
Island
Utopia
White Turnip
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
Is there anything amusing that your villagers tend to do? Do they repeat voice lines or wear clothes that clash with their designs?

Eugene is a character indeed. First Penelope gave him her clothes so he was walking around with a frilly pink shirt, and then he got a purple tie-dye tee for Toy Day and he's rocking it.

Your animals do any little things like this that are just amusing? :p

Any time I'm playing hide and seek against O'Hare, I know I'm guaranteed an easy win. O'Hare always hide right next to the town tree so I just tap him and he's out. But one time he felt adventurous and went to go hide somewhere else. He hid behind the ropes Lloid set up to collect donations so he wasn't even hiding behind anything. I love him but he's just a goofball!

Beg for fruit when they are standing next to a fruit tree. :-|

Ask me to deliver something to a villager that is right next to them.

The list is endless.
They are mindless sloths.

Beg for fruit when they are standing next to a fruit tree. :-|

Ask me to deliver something to a villager that is right next to them.

The list is endless.
They are mindless sloths.

Add actual sloths to Animal Crossing Switch please oh wait,, we have Lief. Heck.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Any time I'm playing hide and seek against O'Hare, I know I'm guaranteed an easy win. O'Hare always hide right next to the town tree so I just tap him and he's out. But one time he felt adventurous and went to go hide somewhere else. He hid behind the ropes Lloid set up to collect donations so he wasn't even hiding behind anything. I love him but he's just a goofball!

O'Hare: Master of being bad at Hide N' Seek.

My villagers ALWAYS ask me to deliver something when the person is standing right behind them. Flora is always disappointed when she gets a gift from Rooney. Guess she doesn't like him lol :p

I notice that the only time my villagers seem to fall into pitfalls is if I'm talking to a different villager, so it always just looks like me and a villager are having a pleasant conversation right next to a huge disaster.

Mine have taken up the trend of wearing hideous pink shirts that clash with their designs lol Some of them have shared Naomi's original shirt and some wore Lolly's shirt before she changed.

Also it seems everytime I catch a new fish for either the museum or another villager, Bob has always pinged me and is all "wow! I didn't know you had *insert fish here* on you! can I buy it/wanna trade _ for it????". He is a greedy little kitty who must be stopped lmao

Fang told me he was wearing new clothes and the tag was itching him. Every. Single. Day. Probably for about two weeks. And it wasn't like he was in new clothes, either- he was still in the default shirt he moved in with. I know it's probably just random, but jeez, poor old man sounded like he was going senile.

Fang told me he was wearing new clothes and the tag was itching him. Every. Single. Day. Probably for about two weeks. And it wasn't like he was in new clothes, either- he was still in the default shirt he moved in with. I know it's probably just random, but jeez, poor old man sounded like he was going senile.

Oh my GOSH Rolf says that to me all the time?? And sure his clothes aren't original but he's been wearing the dang thing for months at this point!

My villagers keep walking into each other and it looks like they’re kissing lol...
so awkward

This happened to me the other day. Pietro sent me a letter with a gift saying he'd been searching for the true essence of Pietro and contained within was the true Pietro. So I opened the gift.

It was his blue boxing shorts.

Anything else and it would have been okay but because he sent me that letter with a pair of his pants, searching for his true essence seemed creepy and disgusting.

I'm going to tell him to move next time he pings me.

This happened to me the other day. Pietro sent me a letter with a gift saying he'd been searching for the true essence of Pietro and contained within was the true Pietro. So I opened the gift.

It was his blue boxing shorts.

Anything else and it would have been okay but because he sent me that letter with a pair of his pants, searching for his true essence seemed creepy and disgusting.

I'm going to tell him to move next time he pings me.

I'm sure he only meant something that suits him, and was special to him. He liked you enough to share it.

Vesta tries valiantly to get everyone in town interested in reading. She's had mixed success, but is quite tenacious nonetheless.

My wolves try to influence my taste in clothes or wallpaper/floors all the time, namely Chief and Wolfgang (who were notorious for picking up my horrible shirt designs which I have since replaced with umbrellas). Yet when I've tried to correct their clothing they're always really stubborn about it. Wolfgang still hasn't put his "new" flannel back on for like the third time.

I've noticed that cranky villagers say that whenever they are wearing clothing that is not in their preferred style! If you check the thonky guide and have them into clothes they like, they'll say their outfit is stylish and won't complain about the tag itching anymore! :) (able sisters designs they may pick also make this dialogue disappear)

Whoa whoa I actually have an even weirder one! Francine keeps talking to me about UFOs: Unidentified Floor Oranges. I don't know what that woman is up to in her spare time.

oZgTskV.jpg

kDKseJ8.jpg

CK3Y-2aUMAAJ9XK.jpg
Hide and seek would be much more of a challenge if the villagers would,you know,actually hide.My favorite is the bottom panel where stealth dog Benjamin hid behind the only palm tree in the entire town.

Well the hide and seek game is easy, but it is a kids game. We have to realize that even though this game is popular by all ages, it's mostly designed for kids.

Frita keeps mentioning gossip that she and Curlos are related or cousins? She denies it, but it must be true. They live two squares away from each other and are sheep. Coincidence?

I think not!

Lazy villager invites me to come see his house, then asks me to lead the way because he doesn't know where his house is. We are usually on the same screen as his house at the time. Silly critters :)

Tex and Rhonda are basically dating so they keep having me run secret presents to each other everyday because they're too embarrassed and don't want anyone to see. Caught Tex at Rhonda's house earlier and he told me not to tell anyone about it. Love him so much, he has a ton of personality

Back