• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

⋆ Casper's Art Dump ⋆

dannyphantomz

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I wanted a place to put the Animal Crossing art I do!

amity__by_ect0plasms-dbzu0hd.png

This is just a bigger and more readable version of my signature. It's got all my dream villagers for my town. I don't have them all yet.

a_gift__by_ect0plasms-dbvpdtv.png

A very silly little thing I did a while ago when I had them in my town. Their interactions were cute, and Mott made me deliver packages to Doc a lot.

vesta_by_ect0plasms-davyjr3.png

This is actually a redraw of something I made a long time ago! For reference, the old one can be found here.

This one is also available as a sticker on redbubble!

More to come for sure. I may consider taking commissions in the future, but I'm a little busy atm. I wouldn't know how to price them either, so suggestions are appreciated!

It seems some of them also cut off a little bit. Please fullview for the best quality!

Your art style is incredible?? Wtf. ;0 and you draw animals so well!! I would love to see more of your art <3

these look really good! I would pay at least 100 tbt if I were to commission art from you

Your art is definitely worth charging at least 500 tbt or RLC for, it looks really awesome! I especially love how you drew Vesta :>

Ahh thank you all so much!! ;v;

Your art style is incredible?? Wtf. ;0 and you draw animals so well!! I would love to see more of your art <3
Also there's a link to my deviantart in my signature if you want, my style ranges wildly though haha. ^^

aahh Vesta is so cute omg

Ahh thank you all so much!! ;v;

Also there's a link to my deviantart in my signature if you want, my style ranges wildly though haha. ^^

Oohh yes I'll definitely check your dA out ovo
God, I know the struggle of maintaining an art style xD" mine changes constantly..

Back