⋆ Casper's Art Dump ⋆

dannyphantomz

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I wanted a place to put the Animal Crossing art I do!

amity__by_ect0plasms-dbzu0hd.png

This is just a bigger and more readable version of my signature. It's got all my dream villagers for my town. I don't have them all yet.

a_gift__by_ect0plasms-dbvpdtv.png

A very silly little thing I did a while ago when I had them in my town. Their interactions were cute, and Mott made me deliver packages to Doc a lot.

vesta_by_ect0plasms-davyjr3.png

This is actually a redraw of something I made a long time ago! For reference, the old one can be found here.

This one is also available as a sticker on redbubble!

More to come for sure. I may consider taking commissions in the future, but I'm a little busy atm. I wouldn't know how to price them either, so suggestions are appreciated!

It seems some of them also cut off a little bit. Please fullview for the best quality!

Your art style is incredible?? Wtf. ;0 and you draw animals so well!! I would love to see more of your art <3

Your art is definitely worth charging at least 500 tbt or RLC for, it looks really awesome! I especially love how you drew Vesta :>

Ahh thank you all so much!! ;v;

Your art style is incredible?? Wtf. ;0 and you draw animals so well!! I would love to see more of your art <3
Also there's a link to my deviantart in my signature if you want, my style ranges wildly though haha. ^^

Ahh thank you all so much!! ;v;

Also there's a link to my deviantart in my signature if you want, my style ranges wildly though haha. ^^

Oohh yes I'll definitely check your dA out ovo
God, I know the struggle of maintaining an art style xD" mine changes constantly..

Back