• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

is it possible to build a diagonal bridge here

yvesaintrose

선배를 사랑해
Bells
so the other bridge is temporary but i really want to build a diagonal bridge in the nook in the river which is where im standing. however isabelle says the river shape is too different or she will build it on the side. before i start landscaping, i want to know if it is possible to build a diagonal river where i’m standing :)

JRqXoLo.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like there's not enough space on the inside portion where you're standing. The one near your house would work as a diagonal bridge, however.

Try walking her to the other side of the river and asking again? And again?

yeah i've tried all angles on the other side of the river :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

It looks like there's not enough space on the inside portion where you're standing. The one near your house would work as a diagonal bridge, however.

ohh no in the photo i wasn't trying to build it i was just showing where the river nook is. and the space on the top is 2 along the diagonals and the bottom is five ):

All the PWP's seem to face one way.

They need a flip option.
It sure would make placing benches easier.

Bridges too.

Get Isabelle close to the riverbank and hold her head under the water until she agrees to whatever you want.

no bridges can come in three ways: vertical, diagonal and horizontal :)

I know, but a flip/rotate option would make it easier than having to stand in different spots until that dimwit Miserabelle finally allows you to build it.

Last edited:
Back