Thanks, Tiffany!

Mothership

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Tiffany was one of my original 5 villagers in Windsong. I don't like her very much. I was considering using an Amiibo to boot her out, but was feeling guilty about doing so. But...then she pinged me saying she wanted to move! So....bye, bye Tiffany! Hurray! And no guilty feelings since she wanted to leave :)

Have you had a similar experience with one of your villagers?

I booted out Tangy and moved her back in with an amiibo card to a better place. I kind of hated having to regain the friendship level. But when you think about it, they really don't treat you any different from when they just move in and when they are really good friends. The only thing I really notice is the megaphone reaction, but that's it.

I kinda felt bad about that though.

I had the same experience with Shari and Lucha. Once they asked to move, I gladly let them go and replaced them with amiibo villagers who fit better in the towns. But I couldn't bring myself to just boot them for some reason.

Yes, and I was thankful, too...makes it easier, right? Now I am hoping Blanche will ping me. I like her but I goofed and need an uchi for PWP's. C'mon, Blanche, sorry, but you are my least favorite villager atm...you will be just as happy in another town, I promise.

Back