• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Villager & Why?

Freddie

𝘛𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨 ♬
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6834-0200-1727
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
User Title Color Change
I'd like to know what villagers you guys like so I can move them into my town. Please put the personality. Thanks!

Anabelle the peppy Anteater! Why? Look at her she's the cutest thing! She's made to look like a pangolin, one of my favorite animals! And peppies are my favorite anyway.

Marshal is my favorite! Because he's so adorably cute and I love the smug personality, it's very charming and sweet. :)

Either Coco (normal), or Rosie (peppy) at the moment. Rosie is a fan-favorite, but Coco is so unusual that I can't help but like her. She's not the best pick if you aren't a fan of gyroids, though.

Rosie, the peppy blue cat, will always and forever be my favorite villager. She's adorable and she's a cat.

hmm, probably Eloise (snooty), Margie (normal), & Dizzy (lazy). i always really liked the elephants in this game, & these three were in my previous 2 towns at some point :)

It was Wolfgang, before NL replaced his personality with bundt cake.

He looks like a caricature of my German Shepherd I had years ago.

My best mate.

Last edited:
Erik the (Lazy) Deer. He’s such a cute little dork and really sweet. His house exterior is also one of my favorites out of the villagers I’ve seen so far. The interior is a warm, cozy cabin-styled home. :>

Beardo the Smug bear villager.

I had him in an old town of mine, and was initially horrified when I first found out he was moving in. Then once he arrived, I realized he was a loveable, anxious, British dude with some serious class who had just gotten a bad rep here on the forums. Also he reminds me of old timey John Watson from Sherlock Holmes and I am a big Sherlock fan.

Of course, he is not the most popular villager. Some people find his design off-putting, but hey, he can't help the way he was made. But he is a good choice if you are fan of underdog type villagers like I am. I typically go for the less popular villagers because I feel like they need more love. Luckily, I was able to adopt him from an awesome person on here and we have been reunited at last (it has been, literally, years).

I'm so bad at favorites. But. I love wolves. So I literally went into this game wanting to get all of them.

I have the cranky wolves (Chief, Fang, Lobo, Wolfgang) and feel like I have a different history and opinion of them based on when they moved in and where. Kyle is Smug and probably my number one (shh). He still surprises me sometimes with how adorable he is. I had Skye (normal) a while back, and her accidental loss was the reason for a looooong hiatus. It's only because of this I'm decidedly unattached to her but want her back one day.

As for non-wolves, Chrissy the peppy rabbit was one of my earliest favorites just because she was so sweet and adorable. I didn't know I'd get attached to her, but eventually I let her move out when she asked to get to the number of wolves I'm at right now. Aurora the normal penguin was another I got randomly who I just found super precious. Sad day when I let her go too.

It's so difficult to pick just one, but one I'll say is at least one favourite of mine is Lobo the cranky wolf. (I don't have him at the moment but I used to and I wanna get him back) I can't explain it, I just always find him a joy to have in a town. :)

Well out of 333 villagers, of course it’s hard to pick one. But my favourite in NL was Annalisa. Her room in her house is so nicely detailed, and she’s particularly a really good villager to have in a Zen themed town. She’s Chinese themed, and also she’s a normal villager.

Marshal the smug squirrel. I know he's very popular but he's been so sweet with me. I actually ended up dozing off a bit and my 3DS dying during a scheduled visit to his house. I was so upset I actually had to fight off the urge to reset my town for a minute because I was heartbroken but I snapped out of it because that was stupid and I've always been really rash. But what broke my heart was that he told me all he wanted to do was see me smile and that it was okay. About ten minutes later, he invited me to his house again even though I messed up the first time to let me reschedule as if he knew that my mistake was killing me on the inside. He's also saved two of my favorites from moving away unnoticed because they won't ping me. Walker is also close behind because he was the first villager ever to give me his picture!

My fave villager in my town currently is my main girl Daisy the normal dog! She?s adorable and I?ve grown so attached to her :?) Also her house interior has a nice design since I?ve actually been giving her suitable furniture lol

Sally, She's a sweetheart and she's been my favorite since the GameCube version when she used to be called Hazel. I like the new Hazel too.

Last edited:
Back