• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling A Bunch of Random Items (starts, flowers, saplings, furniture, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aloe

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (67) +
Hey everyone! I recently got a new game cartridge, and I tried to use my original game as a cycling town. That didn't work out, and now I have a bunch of flowers and clovers in town. There's also all of my items on the ground (normal tools, mush items, fruit, saplings) that you can come grab :) I know that many people have done this before, and I am in no way copying them I just wanted to help people out. It's 5 btb to stop by, and I would prefer if the payment was sent before. The only rule is don't run, because you might be destroying the flowers that someone would've wanted. Also, please like this post when you comment so that I can reply faster. Thank you!

UPDATE: You can now visit T.I.Y., Shampoodle, and every store on Main Street.​

Last edited:
Hey, I'd love to come do this! Is there a certain item limit? (This is reasonable of course if there was)

I'll add you right now! I'll be putting some new items tomorrow, so there's no limit :) You can just take whatever you'd like.

Cool! I added you and sent TBT. I'd love to come back tomorrow if possible, giving you 5 more tbt of course

Alright, I'll open my gates now. You're welcome to come as many times as you'd like :)

Hi!! I'm a new user, I was wondering what is a BTB? I really would like to come by, and it was 5 BTBs you say? :D

Hi!! I'm a new user, I was wondering what is a BTB? I really would like to come by, and it was 5 BTBs you say? :D

Hi there, welcome to the forums! Btb is the currency here (also more commonly called tbt). You can see how much you have in the sidebar where it says "bells". Tbt/btb can be used to buy items, villagers, art, pretty much anything anyone is willing to sell :) Feel free to ask more questions at any time!

Hi there, welcome to the forums! Btb is the currency here (also more commonly called tbt). You can see how much you have in the sidebar where it says "bells". Tbt/btb can be used to buy items, villagers, art, pretty much anything anyone is willing to sell :) Feel free to ask more questions at any time!
Oh!! I see, how would I get more of those, is it something I pay real money for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back