• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Active butterfly friends?

Kishadi

Princess
Bells
Sooo... I recently cleared out my friends list of all but a couple people. I was full of people that were no longer playing. With this butterfly event, Ive been playing a bunch, I keep passing off all my butterflies to the couple friends I do have but no ones returning the favour and it's frustrating. I was hoping for maybe a few people that would be willing to add me and add me into their rotation? I'll give my butterflies too ofcourse, I reeeally just want Rovers sweater, so I'm trying to get as many red as i can! Thank you! My ID is 7705 6075 096 and my nickname will say Liv :3

Sooo... I recently cleared out my friends list of all but a couple people. I was full of people that were no longer playing. With this butterfly event, Ive been playing a bunch, I keep passing off all my butterflies to the couple friends I do have but no ones returning the favour and it's frustrating. I was hoping for maybe a few people that would be willing to add me and add me into their rotation? I'll give my butterflies too ofcourse, I reeeally just want Rovers sweater, so I'm trying to get as many red as i can! Thank you! My ID is 7705 6075 096 and my nickname will say Liv :3

I'll add you. I share all the time! ☺️ I am Shele in the game.

Last edited:
I sent out a request, my name is Voqas in the game and I am on every day!

I sent you a friend request, my names Emily. I share my butterflies, but I usually only have the red diamonds, I can't seem to catch the others haha

Back