• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I need help getting names of wall hangings.

Bluebellie

Bells
Island
Melancolia
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
I know moridb list all items, but I really don?t want to go and look are 70+ pages trying to find them. Can young guys list any that pop into your minds? I?m trying to decorate my house walls that are very empty right now.

Particularly looking for a large one for a room, similar to autographs cards in size.
I?m looking for anything through For my other rooms.

http://moridb.com/catalogs/zYUVdvQmJV
These all of the items I can think of atm.

Corkboard & Fancy frame can customized by Cyrus. Same with the autograph cards. Although he only changes the one in the middle/bottom.

(I'll be deleting the list. one day)

Thank you ! I picked out a few I will definetly be using in some of my rooms. I forgot about the fancy frame but thatโ€™s definetly the size Iโ€™m looking for!

There are a lot of others too.

Flower Wreath, Racoon Clock, and a bunch of other clocks.

Electric signs, and quite a few other wall lamps.

Zodiac Leo Sculpture.
Gulliver Tapestry.
Quilted Tapestry from Mable's RV.

Speakers.
Wall Mobile.
Paintings from Redd.
Post Office Poster.
K.K. Album Covers.
Spotlights.

Giraffe Ruler... Life Preserver..
Bathroom Rack.

Too many to list.

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Category:K.K._Album_Art
A better look for K.K.'s Albums

Asking Cyrus to customize the wall moblie into butterflies is my favourite. :) He also changes them into fish.

The little butterfly recolor is so cute! I didnโ€™t even know it could be recolored . Iโ€™m setting a creepy nursery room and this is great! The kk songs though for some reason never look any good placed on my walls.

Back