• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Where do you keep your amiibo cards?

I put them in a binder with 9-pocket holders - the type sold for baseball or trading cards. I organized them by number, leaving gaps so I can see what I'm missing. I keep them on a shelf below where the figures and reader are stored.

I keep them in their respective packs and hide them somewhere inside my game shelf :p

I keep mine in those 3x3 pages of plastic card sleeves that most people use for Pokemon cards or baseball cards or whatever. I used to collect Star Wars and Lord of the Rings trading cards as a kid, so I had a bunch of empty leftover sheets at my parents' house, and then I just stuck them all in a binder. Simple and easy to access.

I have a happy home designer album I got from Ebay for like $5. It's made by Hori. I love it! It holds 112 cards so it works great for me.

In albums with card collecting paper. I was worried at first I was gonna make a terrible decision on if they weren't gonna fit, but they certainly do.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I put them in a binder with 9-pocket holders - the type sold for baseball or trading cards. I organized them by number, leaving gaps so I can see what I'm missing. I keep them on a shelf below where the figures and reader are stored.
Or I could go with what this user said...

I put all my cards into an Ultra Pro Collectors Album for 9 Pocket Pages & Ultra-Pro Platinum pages archive quality.
They are American but amazingly I can get for a reasonable price here in the UK.
My one binder could hold I think a max of 800 cards, so I have enough for all & duplicates (I haven't got full sets of any of the cards).

I put all my cards into an Ultra Pro Collectors Album for 9 Pocket Pages & Ultra-Pro Platinum pages archive quality.
They are American but amazingly I can get for a reasonable price here in the UK.
My one binder could hold I think a max of 800 cards, so I have enough for all & duplicates (I haven't got full sets of any of the cards).

this is what i use for my SNSD (kpop group) cards and next week i?m finally getting some amiibo cards so it?s good to know they will fit into my binder and pages ^^

*plants "Dork" flag firmly* I went on here: http://www.animal-crossing.com/happy-home-designer/amiibo-card-case/ and created 2 cute little card stock houses using the options I had access to. (I've never played HHD so I was limited on choices.) I put them together and store my cards in them. Some of my cards came in sleeves and these little "homes" even hold the ones with sleeves.

*plants "Dork" flag firmly* I went on here: http://www.animal-crossing.com/happy-home-designer/amiibo-card-case/ and created 2 cute little card stock houses using the options I had access to. (I've never played HHD so I was limited on choices.) I put them together and store my cards in them. Some of my cards came in sleeves and these little "homes" even hold the ones with sleeves.

That is awesome!! Lmao dork flag. XD I didn't know you could do that though!

That is awesome!! Lmao dork flag. XD I didn't know you could do that though!

I didn't either. I googled "amiibo storage" and the link came up. I really had fun designing my two little houses. If I remember I'll take a pic of them & post it. I'm glad my "Dork" flag made you laugh! :D I also have "Nerd", "Freak" & "Dweeb" flags. ;)

I have mine in a Yuuri on Ice box that contained a pair of rings. I was gonna throw the box away until I realized that the cards fit really nicely into it. :3

I have a little plastic container by ?Iris? I bought at Target that?s about the size of a small shoebox.

It fits cards laying on their side, and the amiibo reader device.

It has a plastic lid that clicks and seals. The animals might suffocate - so hold your breath everyone!

I have one of the animal crossing season folders where I have put mine in, I don't have a lot of cards though, so the ones that don't go into that season go there too.

But this:

Sounds like an amazing idea! and probably something I'd do for any of the welcome aiimbo cards once I get some!

I put them in the official albums but I don't have one for the series 4 cards :( I had my WA cards in the little box it came in but my birds chewed it up. The instax polaroid ones sound like a good idea, definitely looking into that! omg and the HHD case, that's sooo cute thank you for sharing the link here ;__; I might try making one too!

I only have a couple right now but I'm trying to look for a nice little case for business cards :>

In a binder, in those plastic sleeves.

Looks like this:

41C+DV9jQTL._SY300_.jpg

Last edited:
I uh... don't really have any amiibo cards. I got into them WAY after they were really popular so they aren't sold easily around me anymore. I actually have only one which is Mr. Resetti who I got from HDD. I uhh have no idea where it is.

they're...all over my bedroom floor. Hey, at least they're in top loaders

Back