• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Where do you keep your amiibo cards?

thisistian

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
I put them in a book box to prevent them from bending. Don't really know the best place to put them, can't find the right sized card holder either :/

Last edited:
i store all my cards in an album that's meant for instax polaroids. they're the same size so it works great! there are actual albums for each of the series but i don't think they sell in stores anymore.

I keep them in plastic pages that have card slots. I ordered off of Amzon, and I put them in a binder, so I can flip through it like a book. :)

i store all my cards in an album that's meant for instax polaroids. they're the same size so it works great! there are actual albums for each of the series but i don't think they sell in stores anymore.
Omg this is a great idea! Im going to buy one now from ebay. I just keep mine inside the box with the amiibo reader.

I have two of the official albums (series 2 and 4) so I store them there. I have loads from different series so yeah I just bought those available.

I have one of the official albums, the one with KK on the cover, so they're all kept in there. I've only collected my favourites so they all fit in one album.

Yeah the couple I ordered online came in plastic sleeves so I keep one or two cards in each... Apart from those, there's a couple loose cards I keep on my desk/in an envelope. :/ Not really v. professional.

I keep them in my drawer full of trading cards. My valuable / favorites are in card sleeves and plastic protectors

In a 'Raven' deck box, with matching sleeves.

Very nifty! ^_^

I keep mine in a little baggy within their original plastic holders, haha. xD

All my cards are stored in a clear box. The cards are all placed in ultra pro protector acid free shelves. Use different color dex boxes to keep track of each series. Rarely use the cards so they are stored away in a safe spot.
Just keep the sanrio, a few amiibo cards for the mini games and amiibos in another clear box.

I was going to buy the books but it doesn't have a zipper to keep the album closes. I don't want dust getting on the albums.

I keep mine in a cheap photo album ($3) each slot holds two cards, I arrange them by color.^^

I have my stack wrapped with a rubber band and inside a box under my bed. I've yet to get a proper album for them.

Back