Where do you keep your amiibo cards?

*checks position & brushes dust off Dork flag* So I had a few minutes yesterday and I took some pics of the little houses I made for my amiibo cards from the website I posted earlier. Here is full color proof of that I'm a dork in good standing... :p

The order is Front, Left Side,
Back, & Right Side...

front_by_valzed-dc0ps9o.jpg left_by_valzed-dc0ps96.jpg

back_by_valzed-dc0ps8u.jpg right_by_valzed-dc0ps8e.jpg

Edit: For AutumnWolf and any others who might like to see larger photos here they are in my sta.sh - https://sta.sh/214oxrsvhpsj?edit=1

I'll also repost the link to the site I created them on in case any one would like to create their own:
http://www.animal-crossing.com/happy-home-designer/amiibo-card-case/

Last edited:
in a case. just piled up. lots and lots of cards

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait no i moved some into the series 1 amiibo book but the ones that arent series 1 went in the case

Valzed, The little houses sound like such a cute idea! I wish I could see the pictures better... Oh well. ;)

As for me, I have all my amiibo cards in a binder with those card holder pages. I separated each series with a full page protector that has a piece of card stock with big letters on it numbering each section. I also have a cute card and decorated envelope that I got through trading on the front and back of the cover, with a picture of Kiki as well. :)

Yep, those little houses are adorable! But I keep my small pile of cards in their sleeves, inside a small bubble envelope in a basket (that I weaved) next to my glider/rocker where I do most of my playing when I'm not at my computer on TBT (or looking up something about acnl on the internet).

I picked up a few hard plastic, two piece boxes from a local comic shop, designed for sports or Magic cards. Pretty cheap too. About 3 bucks for a box that holds 150. Of course I would use the fancy album if I had it.

I have the official albums for series 1-4 and then have a smaller officially licensed HHD card folio for my RV cards and Sanrio set =D it keeps them nice and organized and hold all of the cards so I can have my completed collection in one place. (if it WAS completed...)

Yep, those little houses are adorable! But I keep my small pile of cards in their sleeves, inside a small bubble envelope in a basket (that I weaved) next to my glider/rocker where I do most of my playing when I'm not at my computer on TBT (or looking up something about acnl on the internet).

Ok, weaving your own basket is AWESOME! Oh, and thank you!

Back