• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you know anyone in real life who uses the Bell Tree Forums?

not what i know of haha. but then i don't know anyone irl that plays ac games either.

no. i don't want anyone irl to know about the stuff i post on here lol

My sister has an account but hasn't posted in like a year and a half. Otherwise, no.

one of my friends who used to play ac has an account here but never used it lol

My brother made an account in June of 2011, that's around when I first heard of this forum. He stopped getting on because he wanted to use the forum as a means to promote his version of a new AC game and the staff kept giving him warnings and infractions for "discussing hacking".

I'm the only one of my friends who still plays DS regularly let alone AC so I highly doubt there's anyone here I know

No, and I could also imagine that it?d be awkward to bump into them on the forums and be like: ?uhh... hi??
I?d also not want them to know who I am, otherwise they?d probably be looking through my post history and that?d be... weird

Last edited:
Back