• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you know anyone in real life who uses the Bell Tree Forums?

My best friend! But she plays so rarely now that she offered to give me her copy because she says it just collects dust now. Oh well. :/

my friend made an account back when we first got into ACNL but she was never active. XD My boyfriend also has an account but mostly just so he can message me while I'm at work. He'll post occasionally.

Not that I know of, but Animal Crossing was so popular in elementary school I'm sure someone else made it here.

The only real life person who goes on The Bell Tree Forums I'm aware of is me, which doesn't surprise me even the slightest. I live in a town far removed from cities like Quebec and Montreal and I'm not actively trying to make real life friends, thus knowing much fewer Animal Crossing players in person.

i might, but i don't know for sure. they're probably as secretive about it as i am.

no, i don?t really know other people who like animal crossing and most people who like animal crossing aren?t on this forum anyway lol. and i wouldn?t recommend it to people either so i haven?t made anyone i know join

I know two. I met a user on here IRL after chatting with her on this forum. I also knew of a person IRL that recognized my username on the forum (which was the same as my Instagram handle) and made the connection from seeing like one picture of an animal crossing screenshot *facepalm*. It doesn't really bother me though. I am also not opposed to meeting up with people I befriend on the forums. It's so rare to find people who like this game IRL so honestly it's kinda nice that I can geek out a little.

Nobody that I know of so far, but honestly there could be somebody with a account that I know about, but hey, they're probably as secretive as I am about it anyways

Does making a friend on here and then getting to know them in real life count? Cause thats happened to me :eek: Though we never really got to meet in person, but I do have their private Facebook account and what not :eek: Other than her, no one I know plays ACNL or if I do know them we aren't on speaking terms nor ever will be.

I tried to get one of my friends to use it, and I think he does have an account, but he admitted back in 2015 that he can never remember his passwords or anything LOL.

No. However, I did introduce The Bell Tree Forums to a friend of mine a while back. We were talking on the phone about it. She tried to create an account right away, but wasn't able to for some reason, so she just decided not to.

At the moment, I don't.

However, if my friend gets 3DS and Animal Crossing to it, I would definitely get her here. :blush:

I don't even know anyone irl who plays Animal Crossing, let alone uses Bell Tree. sad life lol

In person? No, but trying to get my boyfriend in it as he'll be getting his first AC soon.

Back