• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which game are you most looking forward to its release?

thisistian

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
I'm hyped for the upcoming Pokemon game for the the Switch, even if it's a long way away :blush:

I'm looking forward to the new Kirby game. I love Kirby <3

Of the ones that have been announced? The new Kirby and Yoshi games. But probably most of all, I'm really looking forward to Project Octopath Traveler.

Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition is the one closest to release out of the games I'm keeping an eye on this year. I never had a WiiU but I wanted this game so badly. Tried out the demo for the 3DS version and it was fun. A bit sluggish. Glad I held out for the Switch version.

I really hope Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night will release later this year. It's already been postponed once and I wouldn't be surprised if it gets postponed again all the way into 2019. I don't mind terribly though. Take your sweet time, Iga!

Then we have games like Animal Crossing and Metroid Prime 4 which we have no idea when they will come but I'm excited for both.

For non-Switch games I'm really looking forward to Dreams and Shenmue III. Sadly, I don't even have a PS4.

The TWEWY remake heading for switch.

:eek: I LOVED THAT GAME!! I was so excited to see the characters make an appearance in KH:DDD. Oh man! Now I’m really excited to get a switch XD.

Other than that I am excited for the Pok?mon game too. If the rumors turn out to be true, then I will definetly be buying it. I mean, yeah I loved Pok?mon, but lately for the 3DS they’ve been a bit... repetitive in a way.. I don’t mean to offend or anger anyone but yeah. It’s the only reason why I haven’t gotten sun/moon nor ultra sun and ultra moon. Reminds me too much of black and black 2.. I was wanting something newer and different.. So I’ve lost interest after alpha sapphire (Heck I haven’t even finished it and I got it the day of its release..). The only Pok?mon game I truly loved was Heartgold. I loved that the first Pok?mon walks with you <3 and that pokewalker. Man I still have my pokewalker. It’s probably dead by now. But either way, if the rumor of an “open world” Pok?mon game is true then I’ll definetly be buying it. Or at least if it’s different than the rest then yeah I’ll give it a shot. I’ve had almost all the Pok?mon games since Red Version. But I only got almost one from each generation. (So red, crystal, emerald, leaf green, diamond & platinum, heartgold, white, X, and Aphasapphire.) And honestly they did get a bit boring :/ So I’m hoping the Pok?mon game for the switch is different than the rest..

I’m also wanting to see a new animal crossing game for the switch. That’ll be nice :) I don’t really like the mobile game as much.. My mom is obsessed with it though XD she’s constantly asking me to sell her things. But other than that I’ve lost interest in it too.

Donkey Kong Country and Kirby Star Allies! also looking forward to the new yoshi game and a new animal crossing for switch if it ever comes out ;)

Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition is the one closest to release out of the games I'm keeping an eye on this year. I never had a WiiU but I wanted this game so badly. Tried out the demo for the 3DS version and it was fun. A bit sluggish. Glad I held out for the Switch version.

I'm also looking forward to this, even if I already have the Wii U and 3DS versions. I never got around to download all the DLC. Hopefully, Nintendo will release it as a limited edition with a piece of Zelda merch, like the previous versions. The Wii U version came with a replica of Link's scarf, while the 3DS version came with a replica of Linkle's compass.

I just found out yesterday of another game that I'm now really looking forward to; Night in the Woods.

I'm also looking forward to this, even if I already have the Wii U and 3DS versions. I never got around to download all the DLC. Hopefully, Nintendo will release it as a limited edition with a piece of Zelda merch, like the previous versions. The Wii U version came with a replica of Link's scarf, while the 3DS version came with a replica of Linkle's compass.

Oh yeah, that compass looked really nice!

I've never really gotten hyped for games haha, but it would be neat to see a new Animal Crossing, even though I wouldn't get it for a long time probably. Just to see what they do with it, you know?

Since they haven’t announced AC Switch it’s hard for me to be excited about it (But if I ever see footage of it then the hype will intensify) Mines currently Mario Kart Tour lol I hope it’s on par with console versions and not just a money grab like Pocket Camp

I'm kinda looking forward to the new Yoshi game as well. I've never been the biggest fan of the gameplay in the Yoshi games but this one just looks so gorgeous. Seems like a really nice game to play with my girlfriend as well.

I'd be much more excited for Animal Crossing if they'd just announce it.

Last edited:
Animal Crossing Switch xD But realistically speaking, Bayonetta 2. Played it a lot on Wii U but haven't completed everything 101% so I have the chance to try it again on Switch. I miss playing the game anyway.

Of the confirmed games, probably Metroid Prime 4 (unless I'm forgetting something obvious). But like most of you, Animal Crossing would be my #1 most-wanted game if/when they ever confirm it.

Back