• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Received! Animated Pixel Chibi Avatar of my Mayor, Ref added

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
Hi! I'm interested in an animated pixel chibi avatar of my mayor. I can pay in TBT, IBG, DA Points or ACNL items.
Please post an example of your art below. Also please include what form of payment & an estimated price.

If you'd like to use free to use or pay to use bases I'm fine with that as long as you provide the name of the artist whose base you used so I can give them proper credit.

If there is a pay to use base (on DA) that you've had your eye on I'd be willing to give you the DA points to buy it in exchange for my mayor piece. I'd also be fine with you using my mayor art as an example. Please include a link to the base so I can see it. Thanks!

I forgot to add refs for my mayor. Whoopsie! :blush:
Here are some screenshots I took over the holidays - https://sta.sh/2u9dotlpqx5.
And this is my favorite look for her:
mayor_val_by_valzed-dbx3o8p.jpg

Last edited:
Hey! : D Unfortunately I can't make pixel art with the program I have, but I've been wanting to try a new small chibi style that may or may not be animated and I'd love to use your mayor as a guinea pig lol could I see the refs? (offering as a freebie of course since you have no idea what you'd be getting)

Oh, Zane, thank you! I'd be thrilled to have you use my mayor to try a new style! That would be incredible! Are you sure I can't give you some TBT for your time at least? I realized I forgot to add refs to my original post so I've done that now. Thank you again!

Great! 8D No problem, and yeah dw about the bells, really! I've been needing inspiration to finally try this style out :p

Ok, but if you change your mind about the Bells just let me know. Thank you! I'm so excited!

this is the smallest thing I've ever done LOL
kwWbyog.gif

wanted to see if I could keep it 100x100, honestly might take a whack at this again later because this is like almost too tiny..!

UVFtf2u.gif

I can also drop the bouncing or the blinking if u want! Sorry for the wait too, been a little under the weather I think

View attachment 213820
OMGosh, Zane! They're adorable! Seriously, they're exactly what I wanted! It's like you were in my head! I LOVE them! I'm so sorry you were under the weather. I hope you didn't make yourself feel worse working on these. I'd have happily waited.

I cannot get over how perfectly perfect these are! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Last edited:
View attachment 213820
OMGosh, Zane! They're adorable! Seriously, they're exactly what I wanted! It's like you were in my head! I LOVE them! I'm so sorry you were under the weather. I hope you didn't make yourself feel worse working on these. I'd have happily waited.

I cannot get over how perfectly perfect these are! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Aww you're welcome!! I'm so happy you like it :D and no worries I'm feeling fine now & enjoyed working on them, but thank you <3
& thanks so much for the bells too! :blush:

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better now. Knowing you enjoyed making them makes them even more special! :)

Back