• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Ursula vs. Frita

Ursula or Frita?

• Ursula

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Frita

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters

Maomi

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I really want an uchi villager in my town, but I can?t choose between Ursula or Frita. >.< I really like that Frita looks like a burger and fries, but Ursula looks so big and huggable. What do you guys think?

Friiiiiiiiiiita!!!!

Sorry, I'm kinda biased because she was the first uchi that moved to my town. Plus she has french fry fur and a hamburger head. I also like her house, it kind of has a 50s diner vibe. She also talks about potatoes all the time. 'Smashed, fried, boiled, I like them any way!'

Do you mean Ursala? >v<
She's very cute and pink and I love bears~ but Frita's design is really original an she's awesome~ they're both great choices! I'd suggest you check your town theme and the other villagers (double species, colors) to see who fits the best! :)

I like Ursala! She's adorable.

That being said, I wholeheartedly agree with CaramelCookie's points though; you should check your town theme before finalizing anything.

For instance, one of my Uchi villagers is going to be Muffy for sure, because I have a pastel goth/witch themed town!

Frita, I choose you!

Personally, I voted Frita. She's in my town and as previously mentioned, her house design is great. Also, I looked her up on the wiki and her original name was "Wendy". A bit of a shout out to the fast food restaurant there. Now with Ursala, she's not the best uchi bear in my opinion. If it was Charlise on the other hand then I'd be more conflicted.

But in the end, it all boils down to the villagers in your town. I think its best to have a good variety of species in a town to add diversity (and options for The Deserted Isand Escape mini game.) If you already have a bear, then choose Frita. If you have a sheep, then choose Ursala. I hope this helps :)

Frita, I love the sheep and she's unique for sure!

Not a fan of Ursala as a villager, her RV got some cool things but she as a villager is pretty bland.

tbPXCqb.jpg

Hlyk89T.jpg
Shoot,another tossup for me since I have both of 'em.I guess I'd pick Frita since I've had her longer and I'm more familiar with her.Wendy would have been a great name for her but I like Frita....it's the Spanish word for "fried".

Last edited:
Ursala has caused me more pain on AC:GCN than anyone can imagine... hell she's still causing me pain to this day, that stupid bear moved back into my town and she won't leave!!

Frita is literally better in every way... as a matter of fact, any villager is better than Ursala.

Ursala has caused me more pain on AC:GCN than anyone can imagine... hell she's still causing me pain to this day, that stupid bear moved back into my town and she won't leave!!

Frita is literally better in every way... as a matter of fact, any villager is better than Ursala.

Yeah only plus is that Korean exclusive flower thing and the plant dividers

This is a tough one, both are adorable and I love both bears and sheep, but when it all comes down to it, I think Frita, while maybe slightly less cute, has a more interesting design, so I'd go with her.

Ursala, because her house exterior is much better than Fita's.

They both look good, but Frita has a crappy house. (IMO)

Ursula! Not a big fan of Frita's weird, muddy color scheme.

Back