• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling sets, models, fortune cookie stuff, flowers and more random stuff

RennyWest

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (15) +
Hi - as the title says I'm selling some full sets, some incomplete sets to complete your sets and more.
Prices are negotiable - aka offer first and then I'll contact you. I accept both tbt and igb.

Full sets:
Gorgeous
Ice (sold)

Incomplete sets to complete your sets:
Jingle: All minus the piano
Fish set: crab clock (3x), dab table (2x), football-fish lamp (2x), sea-anemone bed (2x), squid chair (2x)
Gorgeous: seat
Harvest set: chair, lamp, wall, wall lamp
Ice: chair (4x), clock (4x), closet (7x), dresser (4x), lamp, shelf (5x), side table (3x), sofa (3x), table (5x), wall (4x), floor (4x)
Lovely: end table (2x)
Pirate: barrel, sea view, ship cannon, ship deck, vintage telescope

Fossil models: raptor , ankylo (2x), sabertooth (2x), megacero, stego

Flowers:
white roses: 20
yellow roses: 50
yellow violets: 29
white violets: 20
pink roses: 12 (reserved)
black roses: 3
pink cosmos: 12

Fortune cookie stuf: block floor (3x), peach's parasol, samus mask, toad hat, block, coin, super mushroom, green shell, super star, pipe, fire bar, kart (2x), pikmin (2x), blue falcon, arwing, virtual boy, wii balance board, varia suit pants, varia suit shoes, fi mask, new nintendo 3ds

Random stuff:
Famous mushroom (2x) (reserved), Milk (2x) (1 reserved), Butter, silver slingshot (3x), Gyroids (too many to list - just ask me), zebra pants, black veil, rare mushroom

Last edited:
How much do you want for your pink roses, mushrooms, and one milk in IGB?

I can pay 50k per rose, 50k for the mushroom, 25k for the milk? If this is too low let me know I'm not really sure what mushrooms and milk go for lol. 575k total I believe?

I can pay 50k per rose, 50k for the mushroom, 25k for the milk? If this is too low let me know I'm not really sure what mushrooms and milk go for lol. 575k total I believe?

That's seems fair. How many of each do you want though?

All pink roses, both mushrooms(I didn't see two at first so I'll add another 50k to the total) and one milk, 625k total? Also I won't be able to pick up or deliver until later tonight, about 1030 central time

All pink roses, both mushrooms(I didn't see two at first so I'll add another 50k to the total) and one milk, 625k total? Also I won't be able to pick up or deliver until later tonight, about 1030 central time

Ok. All yours.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much igb for the varia shirt?

What do you offer?

I'm new to selling/ buying on the forums so name your price

Can you come over? I don't get many visitors xD 1306-5694-6760

Can you come over? I don't get many visitors xD 1306-5694-6760

Ok. I added you and I'm heading over to your town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

could I buy all your fossil model please except the doubles :D how much you looking for them?

Sure. 2 tbt for each of them - 13 of them would be 26, but for you it'll be 25.

My gates are open☺️

They are. Reopened

Last edited:
I'll open the gates one more time not then I'll see if I can visit your town

sure :) I'll add u and open my gates. I'll send tbt once you get in my town

Ok. I added you. It took me waaaayy too long to find that diplo model, but I got all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll open the gates one more time not then I'll see if I can visit your town

I'll try to visit another town to see if the problem is on my side first.

Back