• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Looking to trade TBT for IGB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshmallowXO

Chilling on my island
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0670-0453-7333
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Green Feather
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Feedback
100% (29) +
How many IGB would I get for 270 TBT?

I'm also looking for the full minimalist set to surprise my hubby with.

Many thanks!

Hiya! I use the rate 250,000 IGB = 1 TBT, so I believe 270 tbt would get you 67,500,000 igb if my math isn't horribly wrong haha

Oh, awesome! I'll throw in the minimalist set for free c:

Would trading in my town be okay? I'll save every so often just in case of a connection error.

That's absolutely fine! I'll just finish up on miitopia and then add you :) thank you so much!

That's absolutely fine! I'll just finish up on miitopia and then add you :) thank you so much!

Awesome, sorry about the delay! I'll have gates open in about 5-ish minutes, just finishing up ordering the set c: I already have about 25 mil set out on the ground, feel free to start picking it up as soon as you arrive!

Awesome, sorry about the delay! I'll have gates open in about 5-ish minutes, just finishing up ordering the set c: I already have about 25 mil set out on the ground, feel free to start picking it up as soon as you arrive!

That's no problem! Thankyou so so much ^_^ I've transferred the bells to you already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back