🌊 ocean waves 🌊
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Spring Shamrock
Cake
Feedback
100% (207) +
Hello everyone! I would very much appreciate it if you all would assist me in getting these items (links to the items included).

I am willing to trade furniture and pay in TBT (and possible IGB) for the items. Thank you ~

wishlist items

Last edited:
I have the whole creepy set, cornucopia, and the men's recruit suit

Hello! I can sell you the Basement Wall and the Zodiac Boar, would 4 tbt be okay?

Hi there! I actually only want to catalog those items (not buy them). Would there still be a charge for that? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I only want to catalog the entire creepy set, along with the men's recruit shirt - not buy any of the items ^^ would there be a charge for that?

And also, how much would you like for the cornucopia? ^^ I can give you TBT or furniture items.

Hi there! I actually only want to catalog those items (not buy them). Would there still be a charge for that? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I only want to catalog the entire creepy set, along with the men's recruit shirt - not buy any of the items ^^ would there be a charge for that?

And also, how much would you like for the cornucopia? ^^ I can give you TBT or furniture items.

No sense in charging you for something that will only be in your possession for less than a minute lol

No sense in charging you for something that will only be in your possession for less than a minute lol

That's true! It's just that sometimes people charge for it so it only felt right to ask xD;

Is there any furniture item I can help you in getting? It feels wrong to consume so much of your time (in cataloging) for nothing ^^;

That's true! It's just that sometimes people charge for it so it only felt right to ask xD;

Is there any furniture item I can help you in getting? It feels wrong to consume so much of your time (in cataloging) for nothing ^^;

Nah, I'm okay. Thanks though :)

Nah, I'm okay. Thanks though :)

No problem ^^
I actually have no space in my town for easy cataloging so would it be possible I visit yours to catalog? ^^ I already have your FC saved from before.

No problem ^^
I actually have no space in my town for easy cataloging so would it be possible I visit yours to catalog? ^^ I already have your FC saved from before.

Yep, it's open :) Don't mind the mess lol

you can catalog them. i also have the digital photo frame if you want it. I'll sell you the cornucopia for 1 tbt

you can catalog them. i also have the digital photo frame if you want it. I'll sell you the cornucopia for 1 tbt

oh wow! could I buy that digital photo frame from you as well? ^^ and are there any pieces of furniture you'd like? :)

the digital photo frame is for 2 tbt is thats okay. I'm just need to catalog any cabin furniture you might have, if not im okay

the digital photo frame is for 2 tbt is thats okay. I'm just need to catalog any cabin furniture you might have, if not im okay

that's totally fine! ^^ I believe I have the completed cabin furniture set. If it's fine, when I visit your town to buy the items, I'll gift you the cabin furniture.

In total, I'll be giving you 3 TBT! I've also added your FC just now ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

You probably wont get most of those items without a hacker.

I actually have most of these items and I've received them without hacking. The problem is, I need a second of that item and I can't remember where or how I got these items xD;

That being said, no matter how hard I look I cannot find a cucumber horse or eggplant cow OTL

that's totally fine! ^^ I believe I have the completed cabin furniture set. If it's fine, when I visit your town to buy the items, I'll gift you the cabin furniture.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually have most of these items and I've received them without hacking. The problem is, I need a second of that item and I can't remember where or how I got these items xD;

That being said, no matter how hard I look I cannot find a cucumber horse or eggplant cow OTL

okay let me get the items
\

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those veggies tie into a Japanese event. I forget which one.

gate open. sorry for the wait

okay let me get the items
\

I've checked and I do not have the cabin couch or cabin wardrobe. If I ever come across them, I'll let you know and hand them over to you for free xD apologies ugh

its cool ill find the couch i dont need the wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back