Buying Buying the following items ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those veggies tie into a Japanese event. I forget which one.

it's from the Japanese DLC event during Obon and I know they released those 2 items as DLC up until 2009 but I have no idea if Japanese players can still receive them OTL

- - - Post Merge - - -

its cool ill find the couch i dont need the wardrobe

Sure thing! Sorry about that all the same ^^; I'll be entering as Akihiko from Tiramisu and I'll send over the 3 TBT after receiving the items. Thank you!

join me when youre ready, gates open

- - - Post Merge - - -

it's from the Japanese DLC event during Obon and I know they released those 2 items as DLC up until 2009 but I have no idea if Japanese players can still receive them OTL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure thing! Sorry about that all the same ^^; I'll be entering as Akihiko from Tiramisu and I'll send over the 3 TBT after receiving the items. Thank you!

ok!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was able to get the horse from an in game Japanese event somewhat recently, so that can happen. I'm not offering it though. The 7-11 set was available in rv form minus the 7-11 ABD for a few weeks in Japan.

I was able to get the horse from an in game Japanese event somewhat recently, so that can happen. I'm not offering it though. The 7-11 set was available in rv form minus the 7-11 ABD for a few weeks in Japan.

That's totally fine if you're not! I've never seen a cucumber horse and eggplant cow ever in the game so it always surprises me how people get it xD

and yes! I tried for so long to buy the 7-11 set and I finally came across a kind person that let me visit Filly's RV to get the items for the set OTL I don't want to bother them again for just one item though... hahah

I think you can get the horse or the cucumber, it's either the two that Isabelle gifts you on Obon.

i got an extra cabin couch and wardrobe if you want it . i got it from a camper at my campsite lmao

i got an extra cabin couch and wardrobe if you want it . i got it from a camper at my campsite lmao

wow.... the nerve of these random campers xD makes me feel as if I should have added a campsite to town...

I just need to catalog them is all xD

okay . my gate will be open . do you happen to have any rustic theme items by chance?

okay . my gate will be open . do you happen to have any rustic theme items by chance?

Awesome! I'll come by in a few minutes! ^^ And yes, I do! I have all rustic themed items besides the following:

Cabana set
Autumn-leaf chair
Azalea stool
Cosmos fan
Flower bouquet
Fruit basket
Hibiscus clock
Hydrangea bed
Lily record player
Mush set
Pansy table
Rose sofa
Sunflower stereo
Tulip dresser
Violet screen

Is there any specific item(s) you're looking for out of those in the rustic theme? ^^

Last edited:
Awesome! I'll come by in a few minutes! ^^ And yes, I do! I have all rustic themed items besides the following:

Cabana set
Autumn-leaf chair
Azalea stool
Cosmos fan
Flower bouquet
Fruit basket
Hibiscus clock
Hydrangea bed
Lily record player
Mush set
Pansy table
Rose sofa
Sunflower stereo
Tulip dresser
Violet screen

Is there any specific item(s) you're looking for out of those in the rustic theme? ^^

Flower Boquet & Violet Screen along with the other items from my other thread please . how much would that be in total . i have 17 TBT to spend . I have the cabin couch & cabin wardrobe with me

I can get you

tool stand
shoeshine set
ultra hand

I can deliver :) I also have the amiibos for Kicks and Cyrus if you want anything else from their RVs

Last edited:
I apologize! D: I actually don't have the flower bouquet or violet screen. And all the other items I've listed are mainly free except the 1 TBT I charge for amiibo items (which in total is 6-7 TBT). But if you don't have enough I sometimes give it away for free xD

I apologize! D: I actually don't have the flower bouquet or violet screen. And all the other items I've listed are mainly free except the 1 TBT I charge for amiibo items (which in total is 6-7 TBT). But if you don't have enough I sometimes give it away for free xD

ah that’s fine. i just need those items you mentioned on my other thread . thanks ! and 7 tbt is fine

Sure! Please check your other thread and confirm if those are the items you'd like. ^^ It might take me a while to get them all (around an hour), but I'll let you know when I have them ready. In that time, you can close your gates please ~

And thank you! I may not have the barrel so 6 TBT is fine!

(Even if I do end up having the barrel, I definitely don't mind giving it to you for free!)

Last edited:
Sure! Please check your other thread and confirm if those are the items you'd like. ^^ It might take me a while to get them all (around an hour), but I'll let you know when I have them ready. In that time, you can close your gates please ~

And thank you! I may not have the barrel so 6 TBT is fine!

(Even if I do end up having the barrel, I definitely don't mind giving it to you for free!)

Thank you very much for helping me. i’ll have to TT so i can get the rustic theme exterior so just let me know when you’re ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back