• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Buying the following items ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFKA

🌊 ocean waves 🌊
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Spring Shamrock
Cake
Feedback
100% (207) +
Hello everyone! I would very much appreciate it if you all would assist me in getting these items (links to the items included).

I am willing to trade furniture and pay in TBT (and possible IGB) for the items. Thank you ~

wishlist items

Last edited:
Hello! I can sell you the Basement Wall and the Zodiac Boar, would 4 tbt be okay?

I have the whole creepy set, cornucopia, and the men's recruit suit

Hello! I can sell you the Basement Wall and the Zodiac Boar, would 4 tbt be okay?

Hi there! I actually only want to catalog those items (not buy them). Would there still be a charge for that? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I only want to catalog the entire creepy set, along with the men's recruit shirt - not buy any of the items ^^ would there be a charge for that?

And also, how much would you like for the cornucopia? ^^ I can give you TBT or furniture items.

Hi there! I actually only want to catalog those items (not buy them). Would there still be a charge for that? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I only want to catalog the entire creepy set, along with the men's recruit shirt - not buy any of the items ^^ would there be a charge for that?

And also, how much would you like for the cornucopia? ^^ I can give you TBT or furniture items.

No sense in charging you for something that will only be in your possession for less than a minute lol

No sense in charging you for something that will only be in your possession for less than a minute lol

That's true! It's just that sometimes people charge for it so it only felt right to ask xD;

Is there any furniture item I can help you in getting? It feels wrong to consume so much of your time (in cataloging) for nothing ^^;

That's true! It's just that sometimes people charge for it so it only felt right to ask xD;

Is there any furniture item I can help you in getting? It feels wrong to consume so much of your time (in cataloging) for nothing ^^;

Nah, I'm okay. Thanks though :)

Nah, I'm okay. Thanks though :)

No problem ^^
I actually have no space in my town for easy cataloging so would it be possible I visit yours to catalog? ^^ I already have your FC saved from before.

No problem ^^
I actually have no space in my town for easy cataloging so would it be possible I visit yours to catalog? ^^ I already have your FC saved from before.

Yep, it's open :) Don't mind the mess lol

you can catalog them. i also have the digital photo frame if you want it. I'll sell you the cornucopia for 1 tbt

you can catalog them. i also have the digital photo frame if you want it. I'll sell you the cornucopia for 1 tbt

oh wow! could I buy that digital photo frame from you as well? ^^ and are there any pieces of furniture you'd like? :)

the digital photo frame is for 2 tbt is thats okay. I'm just need to catalog any cabin furniture you might have, if not im okay

Hello everyone! I would very much appreciate it if you all would assist me in getting these items (links to the items included).

I am willing to trade furniture and pay in TBT (and possible IGB) for the items. Thank you ~

wishlist items
You probably wont get most of those items without a hacker.

the digital photo frame is for 2 tbt is thats okay. I'm just need to catalog any cabin furniture you might have, if not im okay

that's totally fine! ^^ I believe I have the completed cabin furniture set. If it's fine, when I visit your town to buy the items, I'll gift you the cabin furniture.

In total, I'll be giving you 3 TBT! I've also added your FC just now ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

You probably wont get most of those items without a hacker.

I actually have most of these items and I've received them without hacking. The problem is, I need a second of that item and I can't remember where or how I got these items xD;

That being said, no matter how hard I look I cannot find a cucumber horse or eggplant cow OTL

that's totally fine! ^^ I believe I have the completed cabin furniture set. If it's fine, when I visit your town to buy the items, I'll gift you the cabin furniture.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually have most of these items and I've received them without hacking. The problem is, I need a second of that item and I can't remember where or how I got these items xD;

That being said, no matter how hard I look I cannot find a cucumber horse or eggplant cow OTL

okay let me get the items
\

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those veggies tie into a Japanese event. I forget which one.

gate open. sorry for the wait

okay let me get the items
\

I've checked and I do not have the cabin couch or cabin wardrobe. If I ever come across them, I'll let you know and hand them over to you for free xD apologies ugh

its cool ill find the couch i dont need the wardrobe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back