Aaaaaaaaaaaaayiaaaaaaaaah
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Jack
I love toon town! I've been playing sence the reopen along with tto and I recently got myself and my lil brother back into it and I actually am having fun! because it's like Toontown before as in lots of friends to have fun with motivation to play and turning off the music to play better Splatoon music!

Currently I'm multitooning a dog named Paula ( because earthbound and she wares a red bow! ) And a bunny named cabbage patch! ( Because fat toons are so cute especially with the skirts! ) And I almost have sound for both of them! ( mml 2nd time )

i used to play a lot of toontown when i was little! i wasn't aware there was a reopen of it omfg... guess i know what i'm gonna be doing the rest of the weekend

OH YEAH IT GOT REWRITTEN I FORGOT
i loved toontown so much, i loved being the healer of the team
i'm gonna ask my bf to join me lol

Last edited:
Toontown Rewritten? I used to play Toontown a long time ago then I later found out that the game was shutting down. To hear that the game is reopened is quite nostalgic for me. From what I remembered... I played as a pink rabbit when I first played ToonTown. I don't remember how far I gotten at the time, but when I left the game for some time I wasn't able to play as my character for some reason. It was like the character didn't exist anymore or something like that. That was the reason why I stopped playing ToonTown in general. Didn't want to end up in that scenario again. Would be quite a pain to happen a second time. I would love to play ToonTown Rewritten, but I don't think I'll be able to play at this current time. Perhaps some day I'll be able to have the time to play it.

Back