Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I just spent an hour running from one side of my town to the other, going to the island for tours to get yellow violets for my borders.
And I finally finish my border and I'm admiring my work and I get to the very beginning of my border and guess what?
I needed white violets, not yellow. T-T
I have only 4 white violets to dozens of yellow, so I'm willing to switch.
And it seems that I'd rather stand there like a noob and put down qrs in 7 different spots rather than step forward half a square, and put it down exactly where I need it.
And, AND I saw a tarantula tonight! Guess which piece of equipment I didn't have on me.
Bah.

Hehe!
I have absolutely NO yellow or red flowers in my town. They just look too stark.

I have pink, purple, black, blue, orange and white.

The fruit trees add just the right amount of red and yellow. ^_^

Hey, Ably, I've been TT'g ALL DAY! LOL

Same thing happens with the scorpion with me. I never have the net with me and the last time I went running to get it, I got jumped from behind. It was awful.

Oddly enough, I had a tarantula come into view a bit ago. I was dropping a ton of bells near my station, for my alt character to pay off their loans, and paying no mind to anything else. It scurried into the screen and went straight for the bells. (It must be good bait) Money money money!

That's a big pain though, for both things. Do you not like yellow violets? You could just switch out the four whites for the last four yellows you need.

Oddly enough, I had a tarantula come into view a bit ago. I was dropping a ton of bells near my station, for my alt character to pay off their loans, and paying no mind to anything else. It scurried into the screen and went straight for the bells. (It must be good bait) Money money money!

That's a big pain though, for both things. Do you not like yellow violets? You could just switch out the four whites for the last four yellows you need.

I like the yellow more, it makes it look more tropical, I think, it's just that I can't believe I didn't notice until I was done. (insert mistaken emotion)
I walked past that area dozens of times since it's at the end of my dock.

Back