Buying Train Station Upgrade.. Don't have much.

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (442) +
Hey all.. I need this train station upgraded.
I just started my game so I have literally nothing to offer and the tbt you see is what I have.

I understand if you don't want to help but I can always give some tbt if needed but again what you see is what I have...

Right now, I need
100 visits!

How this will work is please post if you are interested and how many visits you can do...
I will add you and open and you just need to come and go come and go until you have fulfilled the amount you are willing. YOU MUST KEEP TRACK YOURSELF! I have a 15mo son so I will not be by my game but will have the volume on blast just in case - that being said, if you need me please pm me on here.

Thank you to those who are willing to help, I may try and earn some bells in Brewsters but I am fairly tied up with the little man until a coupe hours from now ●︿●

Last edited:
Hi there! I'd love to help you out and I'll come over for free! :D I need another badge in relation to traveling to other towns and I mostly let people visit me.

Whenever you're free, I can visit and you can visit me! Sometimes I scan in RV's (and feel free to request them to me as well ~) and you're free to order furniture from there.

Just let me know when you'd like me to visit or vice versa ~

Back