• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Train Station Upgrade.. Don't have much.

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (442) +
Hey all.. I need this train station upgraded.
I just started my game so I have literally nothing to offer and the tbt you see is what I have.

I understand if you don't want to help but I can always give some tbt if needed but again what you see is what I have...

Right now, I need
100 visits!

How this will work is please post if you are interested and how many visits you can do...
I will add you and open and you just need to come and go come and go until you have fulfilled the amount you are willing. YOU MUST KEEP TRACK YOURSELF! I have a 15mo son so I will not be by my game but will have the volume on blast just in case - that being said, if you need me please pm me on here.

Thank you to those who are willing to help, I may try and earn some bells in Brewsters but I am fairly tied up with the little man until a coupe hours from now ●︿●

Last edited:
Hi there! I'd love to help you out and I'll come over for free! :D I need another badge in relation to traveling to other towns and I mostly let people visit me.

Whenever you're free, I can visit and you can visit me! Sometimes I scan in RV's (and feel free to request them to me as well ~) and you're free to order furniture from there.

Just let me know when you'd like me to visit or vice versa ~

Back