• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

More than one Rover task items?

juneau

♪┏(°.°)┛┗(°.° )┓♪
Apple 🍎
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0679-2205-9404
I asked this in the simple questions thread earlier but it's been pushed to the previous page without any answers, so I thought I'd make a thread for it since I can't find it asked elsewhere - hope that's okay!

Is it possible to get more than one of the Rover task items? I don't mean the exchangeables, but stuff like the screen, stool, etc. Seems kinda useless to only have one screen, you know? Maybe it'll be in the second part of the event, heard something about white dahlias.

I am wondering if we can receive multiples during the second part of the event? I definitely need more than one screen! This pic shows more than one... Screenshot_20180114-085109.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah until we get to the second part of the event it's really all up in the air for a few things, I really hope we can get multiples as I really like the furniture pieces as well.

Somehow I received two of Rover's shirt when he handed me the reward. I leveled on both diamond and topaz butterflies in one go, and received the correct gift for each, just double on the shirt. I wondered if leveling both at the same time caused a glitch. Would have been nice had it been on the stool or screen lol.

I hope we can obtain multiples of the items in some way, would be nice for some decorating ideas I've thought of.

It would be nice if we could get doubles. I'd like to have 2 of the screens.

Back